The Beginning Of Drama

• Dedicated to To all The Shawties in My story

Darian's P.O.V

Wassup! I'm Darian Martinez and I'm puerto rican.

I'm 18 years old and Just moved in this new neighborhood.

Lets say,its a very rough neighborhood.

I see them Thugs and hoes standing on the corners of the streets everyday 24/7.

Imma make sure I don't get in their way though. O_O

In case you'd wonder if I live alone,no I don't,I have a Younger sister living with me named Sanie,and she's 16 years old.

Our parents live in Los Angeles so I decided to Move to New York and start a life of my own..

A few weeks after that,Sanie moved in with me..

I'm very overprotective when it comes to her,and I don't want her walking them streets alone because there are criminals everywhere.

I don't have any homies yet,so imma try and make some one way or another...but not on the wrong way though.

I'm not that type of guy,you may find me boring..but I'm on The nerdy side..wait let me correct that for ya,I'm on the nerdy side "WITH SWAGG". LOL ;D

Normal P.O.V

It was 11:30PM and Sanie was late up watching TV, while Darian was asleep upstairs in his bedroom.

Sanie's eyes was smothered on the movie. She was watching a Thug movie btw,witch contained allot of violence,Strong Language and all the Ghetto stuff.

While she was enjoying the flick..a loud bang was heard outside.

It made her Jump up in her seat and grasp on the pillow.

Her eyes widen as she looked around.

Then Everything was silent,so she sighed in relief and continued watching the movie,But was still a little shaky.

3 minutes Later, while the movie was almost to its end,Sanie heard the sound again,but louder this time.

It definitely got her curious,yet so scared..so she slowly got up from the sofa and lingered to the front door,slowly opening it,preventing Darian from hearing,because she knew how he gets when she leaves the house after 10:00PM.

That was one of the house roles.

As sanie stepped her foot outside the house,she got introduced to the darkness of the night,and the freezing cold wind that swept past her.

She squint her eyes looking around,realizing that there was nothing that could possibly cause that loud bang from earlier.

Sanie: *shruggs* Nothing here...

Then she turned around,about to go back inside..when she heard A SHOT and A few squeals..

Sanie Startled,what was it that she heard?

Then she reversed to see what could possibly cause that noises.

She looked up,seeing a black car speeding off and a guy yelling out of it "THAT'S WHAT YO NIGGA ASS GET FOR MESSIN WHIT US!!!" In a very deep raspy voice.

Luckily They didn't see Her.

Sanie wanted to run back inside to wake Darian up,but she got stopped as she heard the squeals again. It sounded like a bunch of guys yelling "Fuck...NO!!!".

Sanie Ran to the corner of the house,hiding behind the wall,when she saw a badly injured guy laying down in the middle of the street,with blood oozing out of his hip,and there were 4 guys on their knees surrounding him.