Chapter 27 (M)

Zophisa P.O.V
🚧 Mature scenes ahead 🚧
"I'm going to take a bath. I had a long day," I said as we walked up the stairs to our bedroom. We watched living single all day and ordered pizza.

"Oh I was going to get in the shower but I can wait," Luka said from behind.

"You can get in the shower while I'm in the tub," I said as we walked in the room.

"Or we can get in the bath together and save water," he said, jokingly.

"Okay," I said, turning around to look at him.

"I was joking," he deadpanned.

"I'm not," I said, looking him in the eyes.

"Fine, but no funny business," he said as we walked into the bathroom.

"That's gonna be hard. I was voted class clown in high school," I joked. He just chuckled.

I turned the water on and added a little bit of bubbles. We slowly got undressed, not breaking eye contact. I stepped into the tub first and sat down, instantly relaxing. Luka got in and sat across from me.

"We should have gotten a bottle of wine," he said as he turned the water off. I just nodded and sat back against the tub.

I started to sink down all the way into the water but stopped when my left foot touched Luka's right thigh. We made eye contact as I moved my foot farther up.

"Cut it out," he groaned.

"Why?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"You're teasing me," he answered.

"I'm not," I said innocently.

"Come here," he demanded.

"Don't tell me what to do," I said as I pushed myself over to his side of the tub and sat next to him.

"No," he said grabbing my ass and lifting me on to his lap, "come here." I felt his dick poke my inner thigh, making me sigh in pleasure.

I ran my hand down his chest and grabbed his dick that was already starting to get hard.

"We should wash up," I whispered. I stood up and let the water out of the tub. We both stepped out of the tub and walked to the shower.

I turned on the water and we stepped in, sliding the door closed behind us. Luka grabbed my rag and put some of my body wash on it and started to wash me up. He gave my breasts a little extra attention. I rinsed off and started to wash him up.

When I got down to his dick I started to move excruciatingly slow. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.

"Stop," he croaked out. I finished washing him up and he rinsed off and turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower first and wrapped myself in my towel and he did the same. I could see the tent in his towel.

I grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed, took his towel off, and licked my hand before grabbing his dick. I slowly started jerking him off.

"Go faster," he groaned and I obeyed. He started to moan, making me go even faster.
"I'm about to cum," he whispered, his head thrown back and his eyes closed.

"Look at me," I said. I took my towel off, exposing my breasts and pushed them forward. He looked at me let out a loud groan before cumming all over my chest.

"Shit," he whispered. I just smirked.
"Lay back," he demanded, taking me by surprise. I lied back and he hovered over me. He grabbed me by my legs and put them over his shoulders before lowering himself.

Before I could process what was happening he started devouring my pussy. I instantly became a moaning mess. His nose was pressed against my clit as his tongue licked all the right places. He inserted a finger inside me and I couldn't take it anymore and before I knew it, I came in his mouth.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"We're not done," he said as he stood up. He picked me up with ease and threw me back down in the middle of the bed.

I saw him reach for the night stand before I stopped him, "I have the implant." He just smirked before grabbing his dick and rubbing it against the outside of my pussy.

"Stop teasing," I whined as I squirmed. He stuck the tip in painfully slow. I just whined louder as I ached for him to be inside of me.

Without warning he pounded into me, making me cry out in pleasure and a little pain. He was huge and I felt him in my guts.

"Fuck," he groaned as he pulled out and plunged back in again, "you're tight baby."

I pulled him closer and his strokes got deeper, making me scratch his back. I felt myself about to cum again.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned before tightening around him and cumming all over his dick.

"Me too," he whispered, his strokes becoming sloppier. Soon after he said that he came inside of me making me moan out. He pulled out and I rolled over onto my stomach.

"We're not done," he panted, "I've been waiting too long for this." He grabbed me by my waist, pulling my ass into the air. He inserted himself into me quickly, making me fist the sheets and me eyes roll to the back of my head. My loud moans were muffled by the bed under me

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned along to his thrusts. I started throwing my ass back to match his strokes, making him moan louder. He got on one knee on the bed and used one hand to push my head down, making me cry out in pleasure. His strokes were so deep and I couldn't handle it. I started to shake and before I could say anything I squirted all over the place.

"Damn," he said, smacking my ass.

"I can't take no more," I moaned, as he continued to pound into me.

"A little bit more baby I'm close," he reassured. After a few more strokes I felt his hips buckle as he came inside of me again.

When he pulled out I dropped on to the bed, letting out a huge sigh. My legs were still shaking from my orgasm.

He lied down beside me, out of breath.

"I still have a few more rounds in me," he said, looking at me.

"Let me catch my breath first," I panted.

-
-
-
-
-
BOOM! This is my first time writing smut so I hope you guys like it 🥺
Xox