Chapter 31-40

Chap 31

Su Qing didn't know how far she had run, she only stopped when she saw that no one had chased after her. Su Qing bent down and tried to steady her breathing. She's not familiar with the path in the palace and it's already dark now, if she runs around randomly, she probably runs into Su Yingruo again. After thinking about it for a moment, she picked up her steps and walked forward. After finding a more hidden place, she sat down and looked at the blood-stained dagger that was still in her hand. Su Qing held the dagger high in the air, turned her wrist and looked at the dagger carefully. Her tender white fingers trembled, as she lightly touched the bloodstain like a dragonfly skimming the water. Her movement at that time was very light and fast, but somehow Su Qing felt there was a thin flash of lightning that swam all over her body, released all the pain in the bottom of her heart, and.....a bit of pleasure feeling. The kind of feeling she had never experienced before.

Since she married into Gu Mansion, for the past month, she has been living in fear everyday, fearing that Gu Zifu would be like the rumors. If one day he's in a bad mood and makes her into a human skin fan. But to her surprise, that person except... likes to play around and often plays tricks on her, he seemed to have no other excessive behavior. Perhaps due to the bad ending of the original body in the book that has led Su Qing to have some strong preconceived ideas, thinking that as long as she compromise when necessary, tolerate a little bit, everything will pass smoothly. In her previous life, her parents restricted her activities too much, which caused her to be almost isolated from the outside world and really couldn't understand people's feelings. Just like a moment ago, if she wasn't a bit extra careful, she would already suffer under Su Yingruo's hand, but having a first time, it would be a second time. If she continues to give in like this, even if she knew the contents of the book, she's afraid that her ending would not be much different from the original body.

Yes, she knew exactly what situation she was in. At this era of power authority, without identity and status she is nobody. She should learn to change herself now, try to be stronger, and learn to protect herself. Even if it wasn't for herself, it was for her only relative in this world. She could tell Su Shisheng really wanted to protect this sister, the same to her, she also doesn't want to lose this younger brother.

Become a little stronger, work a little harder, a little, just a little.....

"Um, it does look good."

Su Qing lost in thought and was startled by a sudden sound causing the dagger to drop to the ground. When she looked up and who it was, her eyes flashed with happiness. In the dim darkness, like the starlight shining, in the trembling voice, she called him with a trace of joy that she didn't even notice.

"Seventh Lord."

Gu Zifu only lightly said "um" and squatted down, picked up the dagger and weighted it in the palm of his hand, "Heavy, it's a bit difficult to kill, but it's enough to hurt people."

From his words, Su Qing knew he had seen what just happened earlier, pulling the corner of her dress with her fingers and her plain face blushed slightly because of uneasiness, "Seventh Lord, I, I have never thought of killing anyone."

"Really never thought of?"

"Absolutely not!" Su Qing suddenly raised her voice.

When she had finished speaking, and realized what she had just done, secretly annoyed by this.

Gu Zifu stared at her with a smile for a long while, slightly chucked with amusement, reversed his wrist, and the dagger flew out directly nailed on the trunk, "Why do you need such embarrassing plaything for? Go back I will have Si Ting make you a new one."