The Mysterious Boy

Chapter 3 .
Your pov:
I walked away from the mysterious boy to go with Harry but my head was still thinking about what just happened to me. I had never felt like this for someone in my whole life. What the fuck was he doing to me? I kept thinking about his strong veiny hands and his messy white hair. The sensation of his eyes burning in mine was hunting my every thougts. I felt like I wanted to run towards him and kiss him but the only person next to me was Harry. Harry was sweet and all but I knew deep down I could never actually feel something for him after what had just happen to me. He didn't give me the passion that boy just served.

Y/n: I have a question, do you know who that blond slytherin boy was?

Harry looked shocked by my question but still answered.

Harry:You're probably talking about Draco Malfoy . He's not the kind of guy you want to approach trust me.

Draco Malfoy..it sounded familiar, I was a little bit concerned about the lasts thing Harry said so I decided to dig a little deeper.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Harry: Well let just say he's on the wrong side.

Y/n: like in voldemort's side?!?

Harry looked suprised that I wasn't scare of that name.

Y/n: I am not afraid to say it, I think it's stupid to be afraid of a name.

Harry: Oh..I know in fact your courage is one of the thing that makes me like you... but about draco yes we could say that...well I think I'm not sure yet, but he's quite sus- ; he started

Harry kept blabbing about Draco but I was already lost in his words.
Like me?!?? I just met him, what is happening?!Draco in the dark side?!? My mind was racing with questions and everything around me seemed like a blur.

Harry: Why do you care anyway?

Y/n: ohhh no reason. I mean..I did think he was cute and all but I guess if what you're saying is true I'll stay away...*liar* But what did you mean by like me, I mean you don't really know me...

Harry:Uh I don't know I guess ...I mean it's stupid . I just feel like I've known you for so long. I like how bold you are, it's refreshing..

Y/n: it's not stupid, just tell me.

Instead he kissed me.
It felt good but weird at the same time, like it wasn't right. I almost felt like I was kissing a complete stranger..As I pulled away I heard a brench cracking, like someone was watching but I couldn't see a thing.

Y/n & harry:look...

Y/n: You first

Harry : Well you are a great kisser but it didn't feel as right as I thought..

I started to laugh and Harry looked confused.

Y/n: I was about to say the same thing , mayby you should concentrate on that Ravenclaw girl..

Harry:Cho???

The fact that he immediately knew who I was talking about just prove that I was right.

Y/n: Yeah I see the way you're staring at her.

Harry:I guess your right , maybe lets not talk about our kiss to anyone.

Y/n: what is it? Are you ashamed of me; I teased.

Harry:No! I just don't need more drama right now..

Y/n:Relax, I get it.

We walked back to the castle laughing like nothing happened.
————————————-
Draco's pov:
I finally decided to go find Potter and the girl who's name I don't know but when I finally did all I saw was Potter kissing her. I was boilling inside and I wanted to kill him. I decided to go back to the castle but I made a branch crack and I am pretty sure she heard me. I really needed to get away from that girl before anything happened. I wasn't going to let a stupid slut make me weak.  I'll just fuck some random Gryffindor and maybe then I'll forget her..
——————————
Your pov:
I followed Harry to the Gryffindor common room hoping to see Malfoy on the way but I didn't . I told myself I'd find him tomorrow.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n:Hope you liked the third part I know it was short but the next one will be longer .