Chapter 1: why me?!

Oikawa pov

Everything was great, my life was perfect, I had a great family, friends who adore me and girls who after me  all the time, oh and a captain of the school volleyball team. I had everything.

So, where the hell, did it go wrong!

A few weeks went by  it was a Saturday, I was sat on my bed, watching a movie, when it all started, I heard yelling and smashing. I paused the movie and heads downstairs. The scene, that was displayed in front of me, was truly terrifying.

Plates smashed here and there, yelling, swearing...I was about to turn around, to go back to room, to hide away, but I was pulled back. I looked up and saw my dad.

"You! I honestly wish, that YOU WERE NEVER BEEN BORN BOY, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY AND THIS SHIT, IS ALL YOUR FAULT", honestly, I have no idea, what he meant by it's my fault.

My mother spoke up and said, "leave Tooru out of this!" My mum, was a sweet woman and always helped me, my dad, well he is too hot headed. I have no idea what happend, in the space of 20 seconds, but when I was released, another smash happen and my mum walked out.

Warning: sexual content (rape)

A few months went by, after my mum left, leaving me alone with my dad, it got worse. My dad comes home, from a long day of work, I start shaking. I heard him, coming upstairs and into my room, "Tooru! You piece of shit, come here", I gulped and walks over to my dad. He smacks me hard across the face, I stumble and goes to hit him back. He grabs my wrist and smirks, "no, you don't, now get on your knees and do me well", I gulp and kneels down, I hate this! I fucking hate this! I've lost who I am and it's because of this bastard!

I was hesitant and didn't move. My dad smacked me hard in the face, causing a red mark to appear below my eye, which will bruise later. I unzip my dad's pants and his cock popped out. I looked up at him and he gives me a 'what are you waiting for' look, I HATE THIS GUY!

I felt tears fighting to break free, but I shouldn't cry in front of this idiot. I wish Iwa-chan would save me, but he hates me...everyone does. I lean forward and starts sucking his member, which caused him to let out a sound. He puts his hands on my head and bobs my head up and down, making me gag, "fuck, how do you like your punishment , you piece of shit?"

Ah yes, the name calling, he doesn't call me my name anymore and the punishment, isn't really a punishment, he's just disgusting!

After what felt eternity, he starts cumming into my throat and makes me swallow it. He then grabs my hair and throws me onto the bed, before he comes closer and strips me, "wait?! Stop it, this is really wrong! You're my-" I yell through my tears, "shut up! You're not my son" I felt a hand hit me and his cock inside me. He starts to fuck me and I'm left paralyzed.

After, a bit, he speeds up and I couldn't help but moan, the bastard laughed. I saw my phone going off and saw it was Iwa-Chan. I tried to reach for my phone, but my dad throws it out of reach, as he laughs, "no, talking to him, while I'm fucking you~"

He pulls out, flips me onto my back and fucks me hard again. I scream loudly in pain and grips onto the covers. After, what felt like eternity, he cums into my ass, laughing he looks at me, "you, call yourself the great king, but you're worthless. Not my son at all", he walks out.

I sobbed and grabs my phone, I read the message, which read:

Iwa-Chan 🥺: meet me at mine, now!

I got up, threw my clothes on and heads to Iwaizumi's house

Iwaizumi's pov

I waited for Oikawa to come to mine, I needed to talk to him about the team and other things. I sigh softly and sits on the floor.

After 10 minutes, there is a knock on the door and I get up to answer it. Standing there was Oikawa, with his hood up."yoohoo!" He said and walks into my house. "What is it you want Iwa-Chan?"

"I just want to ask you...what's with you and the team? They don't seem to like you..", I stared at him. "Who knows, they just stopped and well, everyone hates me now", he laughs.

I turn him to face me, as he was facing away, "Oik-", as he looks at me, I saw a bruise, which wasn't there yesterday, "what's with the bruise??" He laughs again, "I walked into a lamppost..", he mumbles, I sigh and cups his cheeks, "tell me the truth..."

Ah- thanks for reading and sorry for it being so long ^^