Chapter 5

When I woke up it was on my own, the room was pitch dark and so silent you could hear a pencil drop. 'Y/n you need to let me have the light for just a little bit, I have to use the bathroom.' Daniel says I scoff 'Daniel when you have to use the bathroom you end up having the light for hours not happening.' 'Oh please, that was a long time ago, we are probably going to die here anyway!' He says getting louder 'wait we're going to die? Janet Nooo!' Eugene says getting upset 'Oh my god! Y/n just let him, he wont stop and he is making eugene cry.' Tony says getting serious, I roll my eyes 'Fine.' And just like that i am suddenly yanked back into darkness and Daniel takes the chair.

(Daniel's POV)
Ahh finally. I have been in that boys mind for way to long. I do gotta use the bathroom though. I get up and move to the bathroom. While I'm using the bathroom, I hear what sounds like creaking behind me, confused I hurry up and compose myself, trying to act like someone else, since no one knows who I am. When I look into the room, there is no one except for Casey who is laying down asleep. Hmm she must've moved and made that noise. As I walk back to my side of the bed I notice a light emitting from the door. I turn and there stands who I think is Patricia? "Hello y/n." I do a short head nod but immediately regret it because she looks like shes onto me already. "Ah, your not our y/n are you?" Our y/n what? "Nope, wanna take a guess?" I say as I walk toward her slowly, She smiles, that smile makes my heart go fuzzy. When I get almost two feet away she finally answers me "Daniel?" "Bingo baby! You are Patricia, right?" She nods her head swallowing the lump that's formed in her throat "Well when the others told me that there was a woman, they certainly didnt mention she was beautiful, and you are beautiful." I say smiling my best smile, she sighs out "Well Daniel, your friends didnt tell me you'd be so smitten!" She says smiling and slightly leaning against the door way "Its my best feature I must admit. The one thing I'm good at is being a flirt." "Is that so?" I nod my head "You know I'd love to be able to talk to you more and such but I'm jot sure if your friends would like you letting me out of this room." She chuckles "It just so happens that I am in charge of all of them and what I say goes." "Ooh, so your in charge? Does this mean you'll boss me around and tell me what to do all night long?" I say with a suggestive look in my eye. She bites her lip and steps forward a bit, peering behind me to make sure Casey is asleep before pulling me along with her out of the room. She closes the door and walks me down the hallway to one of the many rooms that are back here. We enter one and
She leads me to the couch that's there. She starts to rifle through the clothes that were on hangers in a makeshift closet. She turns to me and hands me a sweater that looks a bit to big for me. I imagine that one of the 24 people wears these shirts. "Here try this on for me." She says as she places it in my hand. I turn so my back is facing towards her, hoping y/n is ok with me doing this, I know how self conscious he is of his body and sadly the scars that liter across it. When I remove my shirt, I immediately get goosebumps and chuckle slightly, "kinda cold in here miss. Patricia, I can see why you wear long sleeve shirts now." I say

(Patricia's POV)

"kinda cold in here miss. Patricia, I can see why you wear long sleeve shirts now." He say, I turn around and am left speechless, all across his back are scars, not your typical stretch marks but actual scars, inflicted by who I think is his father "Daniel what happened?" I say as I move closer to him, I wanted to reach out but I didnt want to make him uncomfortable. Suddenly I see him twitch and somehow he gets bigger? I hear a deep voice in return "Y/ns father use to beat him with a belt on most days, most of the marks would be so bad they would create open wounds. Y/n never was able to heal them properly cause his father was too much of a sad and afraid man to take his own son to the hospital. Y/n has never shown these to anyone except Casey. Casey is the only one out of the three girls that knows y/ns pain and knows what its like." He was facing me fully now, I could tell it was Tony "Y/n and Casey both are so pure. If I would've known I wouldnt have even brought them into this. I am so sorry Tony, please forgive me." "That's not for me to decide, that's y/ns call..." he says before he starts to seize up. He then looks more calm but you could tell he was in pain, not physically but mentally. He then sits down and the look of sadness on his face would break anyone's heart. "I never once showed this to anyone.....Casey was always the one that stayed with me through it all and we were always together even when we were younger, but we never told each other about our abuse until we were both in 9th grade. After that we were always best friends. Shes like the sister I never had. Only one person in my entire life that knows about this and now you do too....you didnt know me and Casey were "pure", I accept your apology.." I sigh out and walk toward him till I'm kneeling in front of him "Can I hug you?" He seemed hesitant but nodded I then wrap my arms around his shoulders and hug him close, he lays his head on my shoulder and I hear sniffles. Hugging him even closer, "You dont have to hide anything from me, your scars show how much of a survivor you are and how strong you are. I will help both you and Casey with anything. I promise." I says leaning back to see his face, his eyes are red but a wide smile is across his face. "Thank you Patricia. When we go back can I please give casey a new shirt?" I smile "Of course my dear." I says smiling and wiping a stray tear from his cheek, I held his face in my had for what seemed like forever, until he lent forward and pecked my lips with his but immediately was apologizing. "There is nothing to apologize for, let's get you back to your room shall we?" He nods and I take him back to the room, but before I do I adjust his shirt and peck his cheek while handing him an oversized shirt for Casey, he smiles and heads back in.

(Y/ns POV)

When I entered the room Casey was still asleep, I went to the bathroom and looked at the shirt I was wearing

(This) It was actually not bad, material felt nice the size was a bit big on me considering it was one of the others shirts

(This)
It was actually not bad, material felt nice the size was a bit big on me considering it was one of the others shirts. I turned back around and I could see casey looking at me "That's not one of your shirts is it?" She says in a knowing voice "That Patricia lady took me back there and I told her about how me and you have stuck together ever since we were children and how me and you know the same pain. Turns out shes not going to kill us. I don't know about the others though." She nods and looks at my hand "What's that?" She says pointing at it "Oh. Patricia gave me this to give to you, I asked if I could get one for you and she said yes. So here ya go, I know you like oversized ones so it works out you know." She nods and happily puts the shirt on. "What do we do now y/n?" I look at her and as honest as I could be, I answer "I dont know Casey..."

(So new update sort of, I'm not one percent sure where the hell I'm going with this but I am going to do a whole story here obviously, but after I'm gone kinda resort to taking requests for the chatecters. Obviously for the ones that are known in the movie, not sure about casey and yeah so I hope you liked this update and stay tuned for more dumb shiit, bye-bye!)