Part 2 - A Lustful Response

Iggy and Petshop still sat on the couch, both of them blushing. Slowly, Iggy leaned in closer to Petshop. Iggy then softly kissed him, as he watched the bulge in Petshop's pants expand to about two times the size as Iggy's own bulge. "Wanna get freaky?" Asked Iggy, lowering his eyelids and slowly sliding down his waste band to tease the bird. Petshop gave Iggy the same look, as he leaned in and kissed Iggy. His long tongue curling around Iggy's own tongue. Iggy pulled down his pants, showing his bulge more clearly through his boxers. Petshop soon did the same, before pulling down Iggy's underwear. Before him was the mutt's 6 inch doggy dong, oozing his white, milky precum. "Looks like this doggy's got a stick." Petshop teased, making Iggy blush as he took off his shirt. Petshop then took off his shirt, then his belt, and then his pants. His bulge was so large, it looked like his underwear were ready to burst. Petshop slowly pulled down his briefs, and revealed his 12 inch cock to the open air. "Ahhhh, that feels so much better, I really need to get larger shorts." Said Petshop, leaning back on the couch with Iggy between his thick, muscular thighs. Iggy looked up at his lover, drooling on Petshop's throbbing member. Iggy saw Petshop as a gentile giant, his muscles so large that even sitting on Iggy would crush him. Iggy slipped Petshop's schlong into his mouth, slowly slurping and slobbering all over it to Petshops pleasure. "I never knew you liked chicken so much." Petshop teased. Moments later, Petshop came in Iggy's mouth. Iggy began to gulp down the large amount of his lovers cocktail entering his gullet. Iggy's stomach began to expand, slowly stretching outward to compensate for his meal. The flow stopped about two minutes after Petshop started feeding Iggy. Iggy's stomach was about two times the size as it was before. "I feel so bloated, it feels so go-" Iggy was cut off by a hearty belch right into Petshops face. It smelled like a dank basement, with a hint of popcorn butter and cheap beer. Petshop put his hands around Iggy's bloated belly, gurgles and glorps coming from it, trying to digest the large amount of stuffing that he had ingested. "Oh Iggy, you're so... Plump." Petshop teased, rubbing the plump puppy's balloon of a belly. Iggy let out a belch, right in Petshop's face. "Heh, sorry Pet. I just needed to release some pressure." Petshop got up from the couch, and sat on the floor next to Iggy's paws. "Oh look at you grow~ Could it be that you love these beautiful stompers?" Iggy giggled and wiggled his toes in Petshop's face. Petshop leaned in and licked Iggy's sole passionately, causing Iggy to giggle more. Petshop slobbered all over his lover's feet, his toes dripping slobber. Iggy giggled more, "Have you had your fun?" "I guess so~" Petshop replied.

"So, how are you going to get me in your belly?" asked Iggy inquisitively . "Well, I could just swallow you. There's also inserting you anally, cutting me open and putting you in, and thats about it." Petshop replied, staring at Iggy with a hungering gaze. "I'll take option one. Why did you thing I'd ever choose the other two ya' bird brain." Iggy teased, before noticing a fair bit of drool coming from Petshop's beak. "Here ya' go buddy." Stated Iggy before pulling his paw up into Petshop's lap. "Please, go slow~" Petshop's mouth watered in anticipation of his plump, juicy meal. Iggy felt as his toes were slowly sucked into Petshop's gaping jowls, turning beet red. "Petshop, I never thought I'd actually do this. T-thank you Pet', for everything." Petshop smiled, pulling more of the plump pup into his gullet. Petshop was at Iggy's chest soon enough, Iggy feeling his toes wiggle inside Petshop's awaiting gut. "Well, I guess this is it." Said Iggy, giving Petshop's Beak one last hug before his head was swallowed into the birds mouth. Iggy was soon sliding down a tunnel of muscles, massaging him all the way down to this Buff Birdie's Belly. Iggy landed with a splat, Petshops stomach being filled with digested slop underneath the layer of digestive juices Iggy was sitting in. Petshop let out a hearty belch, making him taste the leftovers of Iggy's flavor still inside Petshop's mouth. "How is it my little doggy~" Petshop teased. "It's so cozy in here! I could just live in here." Iggy responded before giggling, shaking his captors gut. Iggy's eyes soon felt heavy, and he soon fell into a deep sleep. Petshop heard him snoring, and he too fell asleep from his meal.