Too Sweet, Too Briny

Too sweet, too briny,

Hazelnut, pistachio, vanilla gelato mixed-nut-milk Panna cotta, and Biscotti made with fused chocolate and pistachio. Tell me how far will I go?

 When Italy cannot surpass the sweetness I've been willing to give you.

Exquisitely sexy taste of strawberry and grapes, classically invading the pipes and vapes, honeyed scents with a touch of vanilla, assorted salad, as diverse as crema de Fruta. Tell me how far will I go? 

When the sweetness of honey cannot surpass the succulent sugary love I've been willing to give you?

Wines of different ages, soaked dried flowers left inserted on book pages, the earthy taste with a touch of mint, how much are you willing to sacrifice to taste for just a pint?

This love isn't made in the kitchen, it wasn't well prepared. For I fell for you in an instant and wasn't given a chance to read the manual or even the warning sign. Is it real that too much isn't that good? Too much salt for a briny taste. 

Too much sugar for a lot of wastes?

I don't mind sipping tea after this meal, the fiery and crisp taste is invading my tongue. What should I do? My love for you isn't made in the kitchen. It's too sweet, bitter, and briny. 

What should I do if my love is too much for you to bear? Is it the reason why you can't love me back?