Part 1 - A Few Words

"Petshop, are you done yet?" Iggy called out, waiting for Petshop to be done with the popcorn. "Don't worry man, it'll be done in a second." Petshop responded. Soon the popcorn was done, and the two of them sat on the couch to watch a movie. Iggy leaned his head on Petshop's shoulder. "You know Pet, I've liked you." "Like, in what way?" Petshop responded. "Like, in a loving way. Just leaning on you I can hear your heartbeat and your stomach churning dinner, it makes me feel so close to you ya know?" Petshop began to blush, being flustered by his words. "I-Iggy, I don't know what to say. I like you too man. You're a great guy, and I'd never want you to leave me." Petshop hugged Iggy, before putting on a confused look. "But what was that thing about my stomach about? The heartbeat makes sense, but my stomach churning is something you point out?" Petshop wasn't annoyed at this, he found it rather strange, and frankly a little arousing in a way he couldn't explain. "I just-" Iggy stumbled on his words. "Pet, can you keep a secret between us?" "Sure, we've already confessed our love for each other." Petshop said, intrigued. "I-I have a bit of a fantasy." Iggy began, going beet red in the face. "This fantasy involves me being... Swallowed whole by you, and having me squirm around in your stomach..." Iggy hid his face, thinking Petshop would tease him about it. Instead, Petshop pulled Iggy close to his gut, and had his ear put up to it for Iggy to listen to the gurgles and churns of his stomach. Iggy was in shock, before going into a state of calm from the relaxing sounds of digestion. "There, now you can get to know each other." Petshop teased, but in a sort of an I" think it's cute" sort of way. "Oh Petshop~" Iggy said in a lustful tone. "Iggy, I also have a fantasy." Petshop admitted. "I've always thought your paws were so cute. I've just wanted to slobber all over em and give em a massage, ya know?" "Well, that could be something we could arrange~" Replied Iggy, smirking slightly. "I think this night will be fun."