You're Not My Flavor ~ MADcreations

You're Not My Flavour by MADcreations

**Sequel to Bite Me**

"So, here I am, working as an island and hotel resort manager, without a shirt, skipping down the hallways towards the elevator. Isn't life grand?"

Bart Harris, four years later, is working as a successful hotel and island resort manager, living life. When Harley Newcroft, the new tour guide, comes into play, his world get's turned upside down, inside out, and any other way he can think of.

Harley isn't the girl she appears to be. Animals are found dead with fang marks in the neck. Guys with black ties are creeping around the island. They want something...or someone.

All Bart wants is a chance with Harley, but she's got her mind on something else.

I guess he just isn't her flavor.

Now normally I hate sequels full stop. And especially sequels that aren't about the original people but this is the exception! Once again she is amazing and this is even MORE HILARIOUS than the previous one....I know I didn't think it would be possible but read it and see for yourself!!!! And remember when I mentioned Bart for those of you who haven't read the previous one yet **wink wink nudge nudge** But read the first one first!!