Chapter one:meeting the teachers

(Y/n)'s pov
I was in my kitchen sitting at my table reading because I normally always do and waiting for the stuff i bought to arrive and the I heard a knock I yelled a simple "Coming" and when to the door and opened it and saw a box with my name on it. "Oh my stuff finally arrived I still had a day left.." I picked up the box and carried it inside. I carried the box to the livingroom and opened it seeing a sketchbook, a clock, a computer, a globe, a jar with a butterfly in it, and a lamp and that looked like it was it.

-Time skip after getting everything put up-

Still (Y/n)'s pov
After I finished putting stuff up i went upstairs to take a shower i got some clothes from my dresser/or closet and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror starring into my dull (e/c=eye color) eyes and sighed and stared undressing and started the water.

-after taking a shower-

Paige's (the sketchbook) pov
I heard our new student go upstairs so i turned to my human form and went to the livingroom and looked at Tony who was already in his human form and sitting on the couch. "Hey Tony." I said normally. "Hey Paige." He responded he then turned to look at me. "How do you think the student will act when she sees all of us?" "I have no idea I guess time will only tell." We then heard the girl coming downstairs and so Tony and i went to shrignold and opened the jar and i went to Larry and told him that about the student and he got up then i went to Tony to see he got colin up now just to get Gilbert up. I went to Gilbert and told him to get up and he did good.

Now we wait for the food gang to get here then the madness will begin~

(First chapter what do you all think of it so far?)

Word count:352