15.

"taehyung" i was confused, shocked wasn't a big enough word. Flabbergasted, might do it.

He quickly got up and turned around to face me. He looked at him blankly "good evening" he said nodding his head. 

"uh hi" i said, looking him up and down. He was hiding something.

I don't like it he's being weird.

"What were you doing with my plants" i questioned. I frowned. I wouldn't be surprised if he's killings them.

"i hope you weren't killing them" I quickly pushed him out the way and inspected my little pot. They had grown a bit and i was proud even though i had left the for a week after i was getting busy.

"No!" Taehyung yelled, going red.
I pulled a face at him, not having a clue as to why he was shouting.

"Then what were you doing," i asked. I watched him and i realised he had something behind his back.

I glanced down again at my plants an i realised they were wet. It haven't rained and i hadn't done it admittedly in a while.

He sighed, defeated and brough out a frog watering can. It was beautiful, ugly i could hear many saying but to me it was beautiful.

"fucking hell"

( I HAD TO REMOVE THE IMAGE CUZ EVERYONE WAS VIOLATING THE PICTURE  💀)

"Don't be mad" he said quickly.
"i should be. You just hit me" i scowled.
"you swore."
"I've heard you swear plenty of times yet you don't get hit with a watering can" i took the can out of his hands.
"that's because I'm smarter than you, idiot." he said, looking down at me while i inspected the can.

I couldn't help myself, a large grin formed on my face. I couldn't  contain it, it was a Frog.
I love frogs.
"can i keep it?" i said, ignoring his last comment.
He was looking away trying to avoid my eyes. But he nodded.
"It's brilliant." i said staring at it. "you were watering the plants?" I asked, my eyes still on the can, inspecting all the detail.

He was still looking away. But he nodded.
Weirdo.

they looked thirsty." He said finally looking at me." well- that's- thank you"
I was at a loss for words.

"You aren't mad?" he took the can back and started messing with it.

"Why would i be?" i leaned against the railing, putting my hands in my pockets now that they had nothing to fiddle with anymore.

"You look miserable. And then I've been-" Taehyung trailed off.
"what a prick?" i said finishing off his sentence. He glared.

He shuffled a bit and copied my stance of leaning against the opposite railing.

"can-" He said staring, a contrast to his previous inability to make eye contact. Maybe it was the space between us that made it easier.

"yep, uh can" i said gesturing to the can in my hands. Hes so awkward, i wanted to laugh at him but i held it back with excruciating difficulty

"no-" he stopped.

"Can we be friends?" He asked quickly, looking down again.
Why is everyone here stupid?
It didn't take me by surprise however much he thought it did.

"um yeah sure" i nodded. It was me who looked away first. Awkward again.

"Thanks" he suddenly seemed at ease, and he stood up properly and started to stretch.

Whether tae liked me or not i guess he was learning to live me with me

-

We sat down at the dinner table, everyone was eating and talking amongst themselves. I kept to myself as usual, makes for a peaceful dinner. Makes my life easier, especially when i have alot to think about.