A/N NOT A CHAPTER

Ok, I have a few things to say.

Firstly, I am working on the next chapter but it is taking longer.

Secondly, I am glad that many of you love this book but I feel that some of you have no understanding that writing isn't my life.

I am a junior in High School and having to do it Virtually, which is stressful x2. I also have a job which takes up some days during the week and the weekends. Plus homework also takes time out of my day. 

I'm going to be honest with you, all the capital comments about updating is kind of pissing me off. I've also received a dm from one of you. 

To me, it seems none of you care if I am ok or how I am feeling. I'm very stressed out, I've just recently gone through a break up, and I was in a small car accident that I have to work to pay for. I'm also very exhausted. So excuse me if I do not have the time to write up a chapter for a story I haven't touched for months. 

I appreciate that you love this story, all I ask is a little bit of understanding and patience. I don't really blame any of you but it does get on my nerves when you just ask for me to update and don't care to think why I haven't in the first place. 

This was my rant, thank you for reading if you did. I'll update as soon as I can.