Who are you?

A/N
Okay guys I didn't get any feedback so I asked my sisters so yeah they said Adam...well you will find out...baii!
LULU'S POV
I watched as seto cast a spell on my daddy Adam he woke up with a jolt I ran to him "daddy Adam!" I screamed I hugged him he looked at me "wh-who are you?" He asked "it's me lulu!" I said "why are you here?" He asked "I-I'm you little girl."I sad sadly I looked at my other daddy "why doesn't he remember me?i asked sadly he looked down "daddy needs to remember thing go get some stuff you have lulu." He said I ran off I saw coco and coconut I grabbed them and ran down stairs and showed daddy Adam them "see daddy coco and coconut!" He looked at them a little harder and said "I remember them I got it for you birthday...and your..." He paused "lulu!" He screamed I remember you!but who is he?" He asked pointing at daddy Ty i ran around and grabbed a picture of my two daddies kissing and showed it to daddy Adam just like coco and coconut he looked at it harder then said "I'm sorry but I don't remember."
TY'S POV
My jaw dropped he didn't know me "a-Adam it's me y-your husband!" I stuttered my heart broken in two "I'm so sorry I remember every thing else but you." I ran out of the room and ran to the bathroom
-WARNING SELF HARM STARTS NOW-
I grabbed my razor it had be so long I stopped after I met Adam but now even he didn't know me I was alone again
I made three cuts one for Adam one for lulu and one for me I felt the pain for second and then felt like a major weight was lifted off my shoulders so I made more when the unthinkable happened I heard I tiny voice "daddy Ty what are you doing? I looked and saw lulu "um nothing sweet heart!"I hid my arm
-SELF HARM ENDS-
I was cutting because I felt sorry for my self when I had I daughter who needed me I grabbed the razor and gave it to lulu "hey princess will you go throw this away please she nodded and ran off I saw Adam looking at the house and the pictures "her Ty?" He asked "what?" I shouted "were is lulu?" He asked "she threw away some trash.why?" I asked "Well I just saw a van roll up and I need to know were she is I don't want them to take her." He said worriedly I rolled my eyes great so he remembers that but not me?!
I went into the kitchen where the trash can was and I saw to pink shoes and I looked at then "lulu what's wrong."