Anna's pov

Well hi I'm Anna I am 23 years old and I just started collage yesterday. I moved into the dorms on campus but I still drive an hour back home on the weekends. I was currently in my room thinking about my debate class I start tomorrow because I'm going to Harvard to be a lawyer. Anyways it's three in the after noon and I have a a sudden craving for pancakes. So I got in my car to drive thirty mins away to my favorite diner.

As I was sitting there reading my favorite book "to kill a mocking jay" I had read this book like a hundred times but I loved the book so it didn't matter. I was sitting,in the back booth when I noticed a man a little older than me staring at my book. I just brushed it off at first,but then I had noticed he had moved a seat closer than he had been before. So I just went back to my book and started reading the book was getting so old that the pages were about to fall out and there was tape all around it.

When the lady brought me my pancakes I was happy that she made the chocolate chips in the shape of a smiley face. I was about to take a bite when my iPhone six plus started freaking out buzzing. It was my mom wanting to face time I ignored it because she and I got into a fight about my eating habbits the last time we face timed. So I just at my pancakes I got up to pay but the lady told me that the bill had already been paid. I asked her who paid it and she said the nice gentleman sitting at the table in front of you. So I walked out of the diner with a smile on my face because no one has ever done that for me.

As I made my way back to the dorms it was just about six and I wanted to watch a little tv but I didn't know how to hook up my cable. I walked next door and knocked. To my surprise the man was tall dark and handsome and I knew he had to be smart I mean it's Harvard no one get in here with out being really smart unless u pay a lot of money. Anyways he cleared his throat and asked what I needed so I said "hi I'm Anna I live next door and I don't know where my cable cords are to hook up my tv and cable can u help me find them" he said " I'm professor Henry I'm the dorm adviser for these dorms that's funny no one told me that pretty girl's like you could be smart to go to Harvard." I said "excuse me I graduated valedictorian and with a 4.o gpa so I think that girls are just as capable as going to Harvard as boys are" and he said would you like to debate on that?" Of course being the person I am and loving the challenge I said "yes actually I would."

As mad as I was I had forgot who I even came over there in the first place. As I was about to go to sleep there was a knock at the door I looked through the peep hole to find the jerk I was fighting with earlier at my door.