niall thinks your perfect

(Y/N)'s POV

Today was another day of indurance. All this time nobody said anything to my bully and didn't help me. Shows how cold hearted they are. And just on time, here they come. " hey bitch, got my money "? Rena asked harshly.  " what money "? I whispered. " what you say "? She said as she banged my head on my locker. I couldn't take it anymore. " I said WHAT MONEY "! I yelled in her face. She slapped, kicked, and pulled me. Everyone around me just watched even my friends. But i could understand,they were scared. I would be scared too. She walked away soon after taking my money with her. Why did this have to happen to me?! I understand that some other people are too, but why all me?! I got up and walked away to the bathroom and cried. My friend (f/n) comforted me by hugging me while i just cried.  When it was time to go home i went on my motorcycle and went at top speed and got in a car crash. When i crashed i thought at least I'll die with a smile. Then i saw a flash of honey brown and red. And i heard sirens.

~timeskip to the hospital~

I woke up to brightness and white. I blinked away spots. " (y/n)! (y/n)! "! I heard yelling in the background. I looked to my side to see my best friend niall at my side. I smiled. he's always there to help me. " oh thank the heavens your alive " he says. I nod. " you know....i should've died....nobody cared about me. Rena bullied me because I'm weak and ugly " I said.  Niall shook his head violently.  " no your not "! He yelled tears brimming his eyes. " your perfect to me.... (y/n),....i love you " and he kissed me.  'At least niall loves me ' i thought and kissed back.
This was dedicated to @runoxdan and @JasmineWelburn love ya sorry for not updating bye bye
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆