As a sans

So somehow..after I woke up...I've become a sans!? How did that flipping happen!? I'm not even good at puns and now I've become someone who uses puns?

What the heck man? Sigh..I thought, well I am younger right now, still mostly a..teen? and papyrus is even younger then me. He's about five years old or something right now? I have no idea how it works for monsters let alone skeletons for their ages. I'm probably wrong on how old we are. Sigh..do skeletons age slower or something? I thought. Well now I wish gaster was here and not in the void. He would have helped.

But I did find sans-mine journal. I read through it, huh ok I didn't know that I thought. So apparently we do age a lot slower then most monsters, I was actually quite older, around 88 years old and papyrus is 20 years old.

So we age slowly, so that means I'm still a teen and papyrus is still a kid until he's over a hundred years old. When I'm over a hundred years old, that's when I'm somewhat an adult. Almost, so most monsters age slowly as well but not as slow as skeletons, they can live for quite a long time, it's just for some reason, skeletons and some other monsters age even slower and takes longer to become an adult. Well that was interesting to know, I thought and finished reading what I needed to know. I got up and went to check on my brother, he was sleeping. I smiled at him and sat near him in case he woke up.

Then it hit me, I should make something to eat, I thought and slowly walked to the kitchen. I wonder if me being a great cook before coming here came with me? I thought hopefully, so I was still a great cook. I thought, it relieved me as I stared at the spaghetti I made for the both of us.

I heard footsteps walk over, ah I guess papyrus is awake now. I thought turning around to face my brother. He walked over, trying to look at the food, "Ah bro good morning sleepy head." I said picking him up. "Yawn morning...what's that?" Papyrus asked me. "It's spaghetti, well it's time to eat." I said putting him in a chair and set the food.

We both eat," yum! So good brother! I like spaghetti!" Papyrus said happily eating the spaghetti a after we finished, we watched some Tv.

Afterwards I played with papyrus for a while before tucking him in and I started to work. So I found out I worked at quite a few jobs and I'm not even going to name them though, there was too many for me to memorize the names of the jobs I am going to do now.

After I finished with work, I started exercising, I did many different things to help with my stamina's and all that. I knew sooner or later frisk will come and then the resets will happen. I need to be more prepared, I don't want my brother to die, not even in one of the resets will I allow him to die.

He is mine, my brother, my family, the only one I consider to be mine and I protect what is mine. Ok so I could be a bit possessive at times but I don't do anything that will hurt them. No I keep an eye on them, make sure they are doing alright and if need to be, protect them with my life. I also need to make sure I change it up with attacking, I can't let the kid memorize my attack pattern so I need to change it up.

It won't stay the same, every time it will be different. In some of the stories I read about classic sans, it had him as very powerful and he could take any of the other sans or papyrus's on if needed to. I don't know how powerful I am compared to the others but I need to get stronger, I need more stamina, I could tell that when sans gets tired during the fights, he's likely to die soon.

That's why I need more stamina, sans runs out of stamina after a while and I'm determined to have more stamina to work with. I also practiced with my magic, with the bones and Gaster blasters. It was interesting to say the least when I accidentally made a dragon gaster blaster. Hmm...maybe I can have him babysit my brother sometime since he doesn't seem like he wants to leave anytime soon. I thought while walking home and the dragon followed me. I should name him but I'll ask my brother what kind of name he wants for the dragon so I don't have to call him dragon all the time.

I also won't be as lazy as the original classic sans, I'm not sure if I'm a copy or if I'm the original classic sans. It would be cool to be the original sans, it even might effect the other au's but I don't know if it will or not yet. I'll just have to wait and see if we ever meet. I thought as I got home, dragon shrunk down to fit in the door way. He followed me into my room, I laid down to sleep.

After I some hours, I woke up early in the morning. I got up and made some breakfast, come to think of it, would dragon be able to eat like we do? I thought and tested it out, he did eat some of the food I gave up, ok so he can eat but does he need to eat? Yeah I'm not about to test it and starve dragon, no that would be a horrible thing to do.

Dragon will just have to eat with us when we eat. I thought as I heard papyrus getting up and coming down stairs. "Sans! What is this skeleton...animal doing here?" Papyrus said confused. "Ah paps, meet the newest member of the family, I accidentally made him yesterday and he wants to stick around for a while. I already feed him so it's time for the both of us to eat." I said joyfully as papyrus made his way into the kitchen and sitting down. I set the plates and the food. Papyrus started eating the pancakes I made.

"Don't eat it too fast bro, I don't want you to complate About a stomachache later." I said and papyrus groaned a bit at what I said but otherwise ignored the small pun I tried making. I'm not good at this, I only knew some of the puns sans makes because of stories.

I apologize in advance to those who worked hard on puns and I'm sitting here using puns they made.

Sorry but classic sans just isn't the same without puns. I thought as we ate, we did the same as usual but this time dragon was playing with papyrus. "So paps, what do you think we should name him?" I said. He looked and me and then a dragon a few times, blinking. "Hmm...how about...oh i got it! What about blasty?" Papyrus's said.

I thought about it before choosing that name since I'm not good at names so I might as well just call dragon blasty. It's short from blaster. It was an alright name, at least he wasn't trying to call blasty gaster or something. Which made me relieved, so over the next few days, it was all mostly the same besides blasty being here and keeping an eye on papyrus when I'm not around to since I work and train. I wouldn't let them kill me easily at any of the resets. They will have to work long and hard for it if they want me dead.

I thought training yet again, I should take papyrus out sooner or later. Maybe we can visit grillby's later today. I needed a break anyway, I thought as I headed home early. I got there by taking sans shortcuts. You know, by teleporting. I got there to see papyrus and blasty playing. "I'm home! Paps, blasty." I said and they both looked up.

Papyrus ran towards me, "sans! Welcome back! Blasty and I had so much fun playing!" Papyrus said cheerfully. I smiled and picked him up, "want to go out?" I asked and "yes!" Papyrus answered back. Blasty followed us as we left the house. We went into grillby's and got something to eat and drink. Now I don't have to cook later. I thought, we ate and talked to some of the other monster. I didn't really know their names besides a select few that sans and papyrus knew. I didn't really bother to much to learn other names besides just saying hello to them along with some puns. After a long while we left and went home. We went to bed after a few hours.

____*_____*______*______*____*___*_
I finally finished at 1499 words! Yay! Hope you like and enjoy this story. I have to many ideas for them to stay in my head. I'll make more about becoming different sans and papyrus's. Well hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!