1| a lonely world

Please vote, share, and follow me!!

❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦❞

✧𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒂✧

Why? Why am I like this? Alone, unwanted.

I think as I stare out into the ocean from my cave, the lonely, cold ocean. It was the anniversary of my parents death, and my aunt Euphenia.
   She had died the day I turned 13 from old age. It was hard, burying someone who took care of you, and trying to take care of yourself at 13. I was alone, and the sea was not an inviting place.

   I had to learn to fight harder, practice magic, and embrace my inner siren. Fighting and embracing my siren side were easy, practicing magic now that was hard. Thankfully my mother, Guinevere Hunt, had given me carnia beads.
      You take a bead, crush it between your fingers and it looks like a hologram is speaking to you. I don't know how but my mother had to have known trouble was brewing to prepare these. After the hologram like figure stops talking, the bead reforms and it looks brand new.

   There are days where I think what it would've been like to be with them, my mother and father.
My father, Triton Mauri was the strongest siren, coming from an extremely powerful bloodline. My mother Guinevere Hunt, was a notorious witch, also coming from a powerful bloodline. They both died in an attack 217 years ago. My aunt never told me the reason.

    Their pictures are one of the things I hold dearest to me. My mothers jet black hair, something I gratefully inherited. Her eyes shone like emeralds. My fathers sandy hair, and his electric blue eyes which I hold dearly to me as well.
     My aunt had the same hair as my father, but she had her hazel eyes from my grandmother.

     She took care of me, taught me the ways of the sea. But when it came to witchcraft, she directed me towards my mothers books and carnia beads. She wasn't like a mother to me, but more like my best friend.
    I remember asking her why we didn't live near the coves. She repeated the same thing over and over, "Your far too powerful, you'll hurt people. It's better if you stay away, trust me" 

    I looked out of the window like whole in the cave, and sighed. Swimming over to my crystal bad, I lightly stroke the surface while humming a tune. There's something calling to me in the crystal, so I sing an enchantment which leads me to a dark forest.
     Something interesting caught my eye,  I squint my eyes as I zoom into the picture. I look out the ocean, then back at the crystal ball.

   guess I'm going into the surface

________________________________
Sorry if this was short

What were your thoughts??

I'll add more detail next time!!

Please vote, share, and follow me!!