coming for you..........1

the atmosphere was becoming thick and tense.there i stood hoping for my knight in glistening armour.but none was soon to come.tears dripping down my cheek as i stood stuck to the floor.my night gown all soaked with sweat and tears.my lips quivering,i tried to shout but nothing came out as i watched them drag him away.he looked like he'd been rammed by a truck.my heart shattered watching them drag him away.

he was only defending me.why did they have to treat him so badly.making him fight a 'thousand to one'
Battle.
He was supposed to be my saviour.
Was gonna save me from these savage beasts
But here he was,all beaten up because of me.
And now am at their mercy.
Although he did put up a good fight.even though it was a seven to one thing.
They all looked pretty bruised.

If only I hadn't screamed for help,
Now i've endangered someone's life

"Am sorry"
I whisper-cried out as they dragged him away.

"No! no! No!no!No!!!!! Am coming for you Cecil,i'll comeback for you,only for you......

He managed to yell out before he was knocked out cold.
This was it am doomed.they can now do as they please with me.....
I turned but then i noticed that no one was there.
They were all gone.
Like all gone,
Not even a single trace of what I had just witnessed a  nanoseconds ago,or of why i was crying......

Weird
As weird as the place i was at. a cleared open space surrounded by a thick forest.
Looking up to the sky,there were no stars....
Not even a moon.....
The sky was...

Blank.
And i was all
Alone.

********

urrrrgh........
Stupid dreams

I woke up that morning having mixed feelings cause i didn't know what to expect.

it was my 7th day in an entirely new environment.we had migrated from the eastern part of the country to the nothern sides.the weather here is quite chilly and windy and most of all,today is going to be my first day in school.i was freaking out cause if there's one thing i know,
it's that am not a very sociable person so its gonna be hard for me,somehow......

I was anxious and at thesame time . nervous as hell! i even woke up a bijillion times before morning
"This is harder than i thought" i mumbled as i lazily dragged myself out of bed and headed to the bathroom to hit the shower.i took my time to make sure i washed out all the sweat from last night.i also washed my long silky hair that was extra greasy.......
Of course I want to look real good for my first day in school although I don't know what to be on a look-out for but I just wanna try being optimistic.

when i came out,mom was just waking up from her beauty sleep."Good morning mom"i greeted her sleep-walking figure as i went ahead to get dressed.she just muttered a reply in return.

i did my girly stuff.......
Brushed my hair
Applied my favorite vanilla scented hair oil,
And my cream that felt so good upon my skin,smelt good too.
Put one my very few matching panty and bra and put on uniform which consisted of button up white shirt and grey-like coloured loose skirt.sleek black shoes that i had polished yesterday and a perfect white socks which is gonna give me alot of work washing it later on.grabbed my bag,opened it for one last check .........
pens,books,pencils etc.and also i didn't forget to collect pocket money from mom,i love those.....i reached the kitchen and poured a handful of cereal into a bowl i brought from the plate rack,poured in my milk grabbed a spoon and dug in .....i didn't finish it tho
Maybe because i really wasn't hungry or the bitter truth

anxiety had filled up my stomach!!!

Mom was still preparing for work when i yelled out
"mom!!! Am gone,see you"......
"ok darling,be good"she replied.
i looked at the clock 7:25.
I sighed as i only had 25minutes to make it to school or I'll be late and the best part is i get to walk all the way,alone......(sigh) as i trudged my way to school.if i ever get lost,i'll blame it on the unfamiliarity of the neighbourhood.every damn house looked alike.
walking down the the sidewalk hastily, eager to make it to school on time.

well,the environment looked calm and peaceful.unlike where we lived before. My former school was a public
School so expect anything. It had bad guys,bad girls , bullies........you name it.glad I escaped being sandwiched by Brianna and her trio.
They were always on my neck,bullying and always making fun of me.
They said I was a nerd.
Said I stink
Said I had weird eyes
Said the only reason I get much attention from teachers and others is because am a witch.
They said so many horrible to me but it all didn't really get to me that much.
Maybe because I had other things to worry about or I just saw them as pesky,sick attention seekers. I'ld just watch them say those things to me and it wouldn't hurt a bit.

Now that that's over.......i have to get to the new school of mine. i hope their wouldn't be any bullies there too.
That would be much to deal with.

i observed carefully just to make sure i dont get lost as i treaded on the path until i saw a familiar library i and mom saw on the day we went for my registration and enrollment.then i was rest assured i wasn't going to get lost.i walked a few more minutes until i reached a signpost that said"
Welcome to prestige high school"
I smiled inwardly,i made it.finally.........

**********

Thanks a lot for reading.if you liked it pleeeaaassseee vote and comment.let me know what you think so far.so many more to come XOXO