Chapter 12: new member

NO POV

In the principal office a new student was being applied to seton academy, she was a human looking teenage girl, she had a slender form and blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders. Her was the same as Chase, 5 feet and 6 inch's, she looked to be of European descended with blue eyes, she was 16 years old and wearing a orange t-shirt, blue shorts and black combat shoes, her name is Ayla.

Standing in front of her was the principal and Gigas Terano " so you wish to come to our academy" the T. rex said to her calmly.

" yes, I've heard about your school allows any animals including human, I've always had a fascination for animals and want so expand my knowledge and tech it to others,"  she said smiling and the teachers smiled at her, she will be perfect.

The next day the Ayla started her first day at seton academy, wearing the girls uniform and a small belt holding a hunting knife on the left of her waste. As she was walking, she took notice of all the different animals of shapes and sizes " I'm finally here, seton academy, I wonder who I meet" suddenly she was brought out of her thoughts when she saw a small honey badger girl getting thrown towards a giant wolf girl feet the wolf girl had long pink hair and wearied a different uniform along with the rest of the males wolves with her, Ayla was shocked a such violence and saw three teenage male bears being that threw the young girl and it seemed she wasn't the only one, she quickly turned to see if the girl was alright and saw that one male wolves were checking on her and glared at the three bears.
The three bears prepared for battle and Ayla then search in her school bag quickly and pulled out a sling.

One of the bears charged at the wolves but they moved out of his charge and in circled him, the bear was wonder who was going to attack first when suddenly he felt something hard hit him in the back of the head, he looked over his shoulder and saw...

One of the bears charged at the wolves but they moved out of his charge and in circled him, the bear was wonder who was going to attack first when suddenly he felt something hard hit him in the back of the head, he looked over his shoulder and saw Ayla with her sling and a face filled with determination. The bear got angry charged at her knocking away two wolves in his way, Ayla managed sidestep out of the way while at the same time jump on his back and holding to his fur tightly. Getting the bear even more angry trying to shake her off. Ayla was scared but she didn't show it and managed to steer the bear and make him crash into the wall of the school building effectively making him feel dizzy and then unconscious falling to ground face first.

Ayla jumped off the bear showing a small smile, then heard a loud crack sound and turned to see that the giant wolf girl slammed the two other bears into wall with their heads stuck inside said wall.

" these beasts never learn" the giant wolf girl said just after she slammed the bear head into the wall And turned to Ayla " I saw how you fought, while I appreciate the help there was no need, we are strong pack and you should be more careful" she said to Ayla with little pride then turned to the honey badger girl " are okey" she asked with concern but the honey badger smiled happy " yeah I'm fine" and just like that the wolves started to leave but the wolf girl stop for and moment and turned back to Ayla " human, I can see your new here if you want join a pack go to the pack that lead by Chase Hunter, he's human like you and you skills that would be useful" she said then started walking away.