Confession

Tenten's POV

"Oh sorry." I said.

I held my head and looked up. He had red hair. So weird and unusual well besides Gaara.

"Oh sorry. I was looking for my cousin." He said.

Not gonna lie, this guy was cute. But definitely not my type. I then looked behind him and saw someone I recognized.

"Hidan"

"Hey Baby Brown, this is Sasori, Sakura's cousin and my friend." He said ruffling my hair.

One of Hidan's friends. Sakura's cousin. Wait Sakura never told me she had a cousin.

"Wait, you're Sakura's cousin? Sakura Haruno?" I asked making sure if I heard correctly.

"Yep, that's me. I was actually looking for her. But I found a friend instead." He smiled at me.

In my opinion he's cuter than Neji. Way cuter. I smiled back at him.

"Oy Tenten. You're not falling for my friend right?" Hidan asks me with his stupid smirk.

I hate when he teases me. It's not right. I was now the color of Sasori's head.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-nooo" I said. I wasn't stuttering because Hidan was right but I was stuttering because Hidan teases me a lot which ends with me stuttering.

"Oh so you do like him?" He said patting my head like crazy.

Geez, Hidan is so annoying. When I get flustered like this, I always blurt out the first thing that comes to me.

"NO, I LIKE NEJI."

Uh oh, did I just say that? I hope they didn't hear me yet. I covered my mouth and stared at Hidan. He looked surprised at first but then called someone over here. I was too busy covering my mouth to hear what make he called.

I looked to the side and saw Neji. My eyes widened, I was freaking out on the inside. I hope he didn't hear me and if he did just pretend that he didn't.

I was about to walk away when Hidan grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Is this the Neji you were talking about?" Hidan smirked and made me crash into him.

What was he doing? I know he likes to tease me but I don't recall it ever being this bad.

"What are you talking about?" Neji asked as if he didn't hear me before.

Well let's not jinx it. LEt it stay that way if he didn't hear me.

"Neji, I don't know what they're talking. Just d-d-d-d-d-dont listen to them." I stuttered. I'm starting to sound worse than Hinata. Someone help me.

He smiled at me.

"It's fine Tenten. I don't even know what you said." Woah, why is my heart fluttering? I know I liked Neji but not to the point where it he smiles, I get all nervous.

I just laughed nervously when Hidan nudged me. I glared at him. after all this is his fault. He gave me a wide smirk.

"Ok guys, Neji, Tenten wanted some meat buns and she couldn't find any. Could you help her?" Hidan asked about to walk away.

"What? Hidan don't leave me." I said loud enough for Neji to hear.

"I wasn't going to touch you like before." I heard Neji mumble and pout.

I laughed when everyone just stared at me. Neji Hyuga pouting. I've gotta get a picture. I took out my phone. I didn't want to waste anymore time.

I snapped a pic of him and surprisingly he didnt notice. I watched as Hidan and that Sasori guy walked away. I stared for a moment until I remembered that I was with Neji.

I turned to him and he started walking away. What a gentleman. Note the sarcasm. I ended up following closely behind. He didn't say anything and I didn't say anything.

It obviously wasn't silent considering we were at a festival. He was just walking. I wonder where. I was about to tug his shirt when he stopped and I bumped into his back.

"Neeji, you can't just stop like that." I said rubbing my nose.

He laughed at me and my heart lit up. This didn't happen when he kissed me before. Was ignoring him and avoiding really what I was supposed to be doing? I actually regret something.

He stopped laughing at me and looked over at a stall. Meat Buns. Meat Buns. Now why does that remind me of something?

Meat Buns.......

Meat Buns..

Meat Buns...

MEAT BUNS!!!!!

I think he saw how surprised I was and he smirked a little. I was looking for you everywhere. I ran up to the stall. It was like a small restaurant inside.

I went inside with Neji and they took our orders. I tapped my fingers on the table because of the awkward silence between us. Before he ruined that silence and spoke.

"Look Tenten. I need to talk to you about something." He started off.

Where are those darn meat buns? I was beginning to get nervous. What was he going to tell me?

Scenario 1

"Tenten, that kiss was so bad. You bruised my lips"

"Aaaahh, I'm sorry Neji." I run away .

Scenario 2

"Tenten, that kiss. It wasn't as special as I thought. I'm sorry but I overheard what you said about you liking me. I just don't feel the same"

" So you play with my feelings? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE KISSED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. " I run away.

Scenario 3

"Tenten, you are so special to me. Be mine."

Wait, the last one would never ever happen.

"Tenten, you are so special to me. Be mine." I looked at Neji.

He looked as if I was crazy but he was the one spitting things out of his mouth. NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh, wait that was just my imagination. Hehe it's wild I know.

"So what did you want to say to me?" I asked trying to hide my nervousness .

I'm guessing he saw how I was acting and he sighed.

"Tenten, you don't have to......"

" Here are your meat buns and drinks. "

YEEEESSSSS SAVED MY THE MEAT BUNS!!!!!!

She gave us our plates and I almost dogged it down but I realized that Neji was staring at me. I put my meat bun down.

"What did you want to tell me?" I sighed .

He got up. At first, I thought he was about to leave but he just moved to my side of the table. I tapped my fingers on the table and picked up my meat buns.

I was about to take a bite when Neji turned me to him. I'm starting to think the world doesn't want me to get my meat buns.

I looked at him and his expression was soft and looked like it was longing for this very moment. My expression became soft just by looking at him.

He then touched my cheek slightly. I didn't flinch. He pulled me in and put my head on his shoulder. I gasped but it was comfortable enough. He began.

"Tenten, I know what I did hurt you." He started off in a soft voice. It didn't hurt me, it's just I don't KNOW if he's leading me on or if he actually likes me.

"But I wanted to tell you that......"

" TENTEN, NEJI, WE HAVE TO GET READY"

I got off of Neji's shoulder and looked to see Ino and Sakura. They grabbed me and started walking away.

I felt bad. Neji wanted to tell me something and I didn't want to hear what he had to say. But why am I so disappointed?