Part 3

"YO BALD JIMIN WANNA FIGHT?!" One had shouted out.

"YO WATCH ME, WHERE YOU WANNA FIGHT BRUH?!!! HUH HUH HUH??/????/" The other had called out. 

Both Bald Jimin, and Lyen were fighting in the courtyard outside. School had just started for the students at Asian High. Yet, a fight had just broken out so early in the morning. Fights weren't common at the prestigious school, unless it was made by the loud, rambunctious, group of teens whom were never so shy in making trouble. Today, as usual, the duo fought over some petty reason, which most of the students there were never surprised about.

"NO MAN THROW THE FIRST PUNCH, I'M WAITING."

"NAH FAM, HOW STRONG ARE YOU? HUH? I BET YOU'RE WEAK AS HELL-"

The two stopped, and looked to see whom was it shadowing over them. 

5'10 giant, Udon, stopped to see what the fuss was about. He had hurried over after setting up his office once the school bell had rung after his recent dance battle. 

"Guys... What now...?" Udon said, tired of having to deal with a fight so early in the morning.

"AY UDON WTF. GET OUT OF THE WAY. YOU'RE BLOCKING THE LIGHT." Bald Jimin, the hottest of all, pushed Udon out of the way, letting the sun shimmer on his soft, smooth, shimmery, bald, head. "Ahh... That's much better..." He said, stroking the ever so soft, smooth, shimmery, bald, head. All the girls passing by had fainted upon seeing his bald head. 

"Periodt." He said.

"SHUSH NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU-" Lyen bursted out.

"NO LYEN SHUSH SHH SHHHH" Bald Jimin interrupted, holding a finger over his mouth, shushing Lyen, letting all the spit land on her glasses.

"AY WHAT WAS THAT-"

"Guys... You still haven't explained why you guys are-" Udon looked to the side, only to see Mulan out in the hallways on the second floor, with the school's uniform (much larger than her size). Udon's pupils shrunk in fear instantly. He ran inside, anxious to have her known to the students. 

"Uh... Did you see... what I just saw...?" Lyen had questioned. Lyen looked to her side, only to see Bald Jimin looking at himself in his pocket mirror, posing his head in different angles, whilst smiling.

"What happened? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Bald Jimin said, not taking his eyes off his reflection.

Lyen punched Bald Jimin.

~~

Udon rushed through the halls. The second floor had most of its unpopular hallways, the ones where most people went to chill. Surely enough, she couldn't have made it very far, seeing as she was just strolling, as Udon remembers. 

"Mulan? Mulaann?" Udon called out, moving from Hallway B, to Hallway C. She was nowhere to be seen. Where could she have gone? 

Udon then rushes to Hallway D, the forbidden hallway. It's rumored that only the reckless of reckless go there. They say, whomever ventures past Hallway D, never makes it out the same. 

"No, can't be... she can't be in there..." 

BOOM. 

"LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, TO DEFEAT THE HUNS. DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS, WHEN I ASKED FOR SONS. YOU'RE THE-"

Udon heard a familiar voice, singing down Hallway D. There Mulan was, strutting the floor down the empty hallway, head kept high, back straightened. 

"Mulan! Where were you???" Udon said, relieved she hadn't caused any ruckus. 

"Who tf are you? Noodle soup lookin a$$." She strutted off, purposefully bumping her shoulder against Udon's, as she walked down to Hallway C.

"What... the actual... f-"

"Udon!" Someone had called. Udon then looked towards the direction of the voice. There Headmistress Jenni stood. Udon had walked towards her in a hurry, anxious to keep her waiting.

"Udon... Did you happen to see-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS!!!11!!1!" Udon cried. He couldn't let the headmistress of all people know he had brought his soulmate with him to his workplace. 

"Uh... I was about to ask if you've seen the riot outside the doors?"

Udon looked up, confused "Riot?"

"Yea... Look outside."

Udon looked through the windows, only to see vice-principals, Czong and Liz fighting, with people up behind them cheering each one on. 

"AY SAY THAT AGAIN!" Liz screamed.

"SAY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL POST THE PICS." Czong said with their phone up, thumb ready on what seemed to be the post button.

Udon stood there, confused. It hadn't been the first time both staff members had fought. Udon then spun around, teleporting his way to the front doors.

"Watermelon sugar HIGHH... Watermelon sugar HIGHH..."

Udon sung, with his soulful voice. Both vice-principals looked over to see Udon, walking over to them.

"Oh... It's just Udon."

"WE'RE NOT DONE HERE YOU BETTER NOT F-"

Udon sighed, then continuing to sing more, unbothered. 

Out of nowhere, Li Shang comes around with his horse, "Ladies, ladies, you're both beautiful."

The duo looked to their sides, seeing the handsome, packed, young man on a brilliant horse stop by at their sides. Their eyes went wide at the man. 

"How about I take both of you on my horse... Wanna go on a little ride?" Shang says, with his usual smirk. "MISTER I'LL... MAKE A MAN, OUTTA YOUUUU..."  

The two didn't even need him to finish. In a mere second, they both climbed on the horse, surprisingly fitting the trio. Shang turned around to see Udon's confused face. He let out a huge smirk, before going off to the distance. It wasn't the fact that he had easily kill the fight in a second, or was it the fact that he seduced both vice principals, and had kidnapped them. No. It was the fact that he had sung the song in the wrong tune. 

haha pItbull big BIG FUNNY HAHA

mmm big funny 

yessir

bold jimoon x pitbull mmm

yessir

yes 

yes

bri shave

jazzu shave already

did yall shave

YESSIR 

;))  B))