Notes For Stories

Hello everybody! DreamsForDays here with some exciting news for you 2p Hetalia fans! I have decided to try my hand at writing reader inserts. Each chapter of this story will feature the lovely reader and her boyfriend, who happens to be one of the 2p Hetalia men. Each chapter will also feature a problem between the two or a one sided problem with the reader or 2p. I will start off by writing pieces with the 2p Hetalia men that I am most familiar with. I may or may not take requests when I finish with the guys that I have ideas for. Some of the short stories will have a sequel. Without any further ado, here is the key for the stories.

Key:

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(f/n) - full name

(n/n) - nickname

(f/c) - favorite color

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length

(h/t) - hair type (straight, wavy, curly, etc.)

(e/c) - eye color

(s/t) - skin tone

(b/f/f/n) - best female friend's name

(b/m/f/n) - best male friend's name

On a quick side note. In some of the stories the reader will have glasses. If you don't wear glasses, please pretend that you do. Also, you will be either eighteen or older in the stories. Like I said before, if you are not, please pretend that you are.

I think that's about it. If anymore pop up within my writing I will add it to the ending author's notes. There will be cursing in most of the stories since this is 2p hetalia we're talking about here. I may be extremely slow to updating this mini series, so forgive me if I don't update at least once or twice a month. I hope that you will enjoy this collection of short stories!