Learning your lesson. (2p Germany x Reader)

~2p! Daddy! Germany x Mommy! Reader~

~________~________~

        'He is so lucky that I love him,' you thought bitterly. Who was this "he" you were talking about? Well, it was none other than your boyfriend, Lutz Beilschmidt, the 2p personification of Germany. Now the other question remaining is why was he so lucky that you loved him? It could be that you just came home early from work to find your house a wreck with bloodstains here and there. Yeah, that was it.

        You walked through the house, using the bloodstains as your guide to find your boyfriend and your eleven year old son, Fritz, whom you allowed your boyfriend's brother to name. The trail of blood continued into the kitchen. That is where you found Lutz and Fritz. The father and son duo were sitting at the breakfast bar, Fritz holding a bloodied towel to Lutz's right forearm with a tremendous amount of pressure.

        "Someone care to explain to me why the coffee table in upside down and broken in half, why the couch is half way through that broken kitchen window, and why my son is holding a bloody towel against my boyfriend's arm?" you asked with a slightly cold tone. The two boys looked to each other before Fritz spoke up.

        "We kind of had a run in with Vati's one friend..." he started.

        "And who would this "one friend" be?" you asked annoyed. Fritz stayed quiet.

        "Luciano," Lutz stated before wincing when Fritz began to put too much pressure on his forearm.

        "Okay, now answer my three questions."

        "It's a long story  mein Schatz."

        "Oh, believe me. I have the time to hear it, but in the mean time, we need to take care of whatever injury you bestowed upon yourself. Fritz, sweetheart, could you try to scrub the blood off of the walls please? Whatever you can't get off I'll take care of."

        "Sure thing Mutti!"

        After you helped Fritz get the cleaning supplies ready you grabbed Lutz by his uninjured arm and dragged him up to the master bath in your large, shared bedroom. The bathroom was huge to say the least. It contained a large spa-like bathtub with water jets in the sides of it, a double door walk in shower, a double sink with a mirror, a towel rack, and a few cupboards for item storage. You guys didn't live in a mansion, but the house was bigger than the average one.

        You made Lutz take off his blood soaked wife beater while you kept the towel firmly pressed to his wound, which you still had yet to see. You forced him to sit in the tub to help lesson the mess you would have to clean up after treating him. A medic sized first-aid kit found its way into your hands when you reached under the sink. You made a mental note to thank (b/f/f/n) for getting you this next time you see her.

        You sat on wide edge of the bathtub and place the kit on the floor next to you. You grabbed some thread, a curved needle, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, a small cloth, gauze, medical tape, and a lighter.

        "Alright, spill it Beilschmidt. I want you to start from the very beginning."

        "Okay, so I was attempting to teach Fritz about how to properly fight..." He was cut off by a glare from you. "Only when he is in a sticky situation! Mein Gott, Frau! Stop giving me that look. I know what I'm doing."

        "Mmhmm."

        "Anyway, Luciano was sitting in the oak tree out back, and he heard me lecturing him so he decided to butt in. He was about to start his own lecture when I said to him, "What could he possibly learn from a knife twirler?" and boy did I piss him off."