Part 19 BONDING

THE NEXT MORNING: 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I felt something wrapped around me tightly, but it was very warm and comfortable. Slightly opening my eyes, trying to adjust to the light. 

The sight in front of me was breathtaking, it was so magnificent, alluring. His messed up hair, that pout, one of his cheeks squeezed. 

He looks so adorable yet so hot at the same time. I kept admiring his beautiful features, the mole on his nose and on the lower lip makes him look so hot. 

He indeed is really very handsome, ahh he could make any girl fall for him. That's what she was thinking, she starred at his face for seconds... 

'Maybe I'm one of them who has fallen hard for you KIM TAEHYUNG' she thought to herself and her lips curved into a beautiful smile. 

The smile that was formed after several years, the smile of joy, happiness, contentment. It was warm and genuine smile. 

As she was admiring him deeply while being all absorbed by her thoughts, a husky deep voice brought her back to the reality. 

"Amm your awake" he said in his deep husky voice, making her blush automatically. Ahh even his voice is so hot she thought. 

"Good morning" she replied, Taehyung looked at her face and realised she is blushing hard. 

"Hmm I see, what made you blush in the early morning princess?" he questioned in a flirty and teasing tone. 

Her cheeks flushed even more, she was so shy that she hid her face into his chest making him chuckle because of her cuteness, he finds it cute and adorable when she blushes. 

After few seconds Y/N tried to get out of his grip, but he tightened it again. 

"Tae let me go, come on wake up" she said trying to remove his hands which are wrapped around her waist. 

"No 5 more mins, please let's just stay like this for few more mins..." he whined like a baby. "But Tae I need to... ahmm I" 

"You what?"

"I need to ahmm"

"Say it Y/N"

"I need to pee" she said it in one go. Making him laugh hard. "Hey it's not funny let me go please" this time she pleaded giving him a cute pout. 

"Okay Okay you can, but if you keep pouting like that I might kiss you" he said with a smirk, she hit his chest, getting out of his embrace she felt empty but right now she was on an emergency mode she quickly entered the bathroom and locked. 

Her cute action only made him chuckle. Ahhh I'm going crazy, I already miss her, it's not even been few mins and I miss her hug and warmness already. Y/N your driving me crazy. I'm freaking in love with you. He thought to himself before rolling on the bed in glee.

TIME SKIP 

After Y/N showered, she landed Taehyung some clothes, she had bought them for one of her friend, but he didn't accept it just because he was told about Y/N's past and she was called a murderer. But instead he hated her and he broke their friendship.  

Y/N was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for both of them, suddenly she felt presence behind her, hands wrapped around her waist and a chin landed on her shoulder. 

Y/N's P.O.V 

I was busy preparing the breakfast, when someone wrapped its hands around my waist back hugging me and a chin landed on my shoulder. I knew it was none other than Taehyung, his hot breathe fanning my neck, sent chills down my spine. 

I was so confused and nervous, whenever his around I always feel like that, but I was very confused about one thing, why is he being so lovey dovey, Ahhhh this man is so unpredictable, she thought to her self. 

"T..T..Taehyung w..what are y.you d.d...doing?" she said shuttering really bad out of nervousness. But instead he brought her closer to himself as if there was some kind of force that attracted both of them to each other. 

"I myself don't know Y/N why I'm doing this, I want to stay with you, I want you to be always near me, close to me." he whispered seductively. Hearing his hot and sweet words beads of sweat started to form on her forehead, because of nervousness. 

Her heart was beating at a rapid pace, as if it is gonna pop out of her chest anytime. But his action made it impossible and difficult for her to even breath. 

He turned her around, now facing each other, their face just few inches away, her cheeks had already flushed red. She had two ripe tomatoes on the either side of her cheeks. 

They starred into each other's eyes, there was an invisible connection between both of them. He started coming closer to her face to the point she felt his warm breathe on her face. 

Before she closed her eyes she saw Taehyung's eyes moving from her eyes to her lips. 

But she didn't felt anything on her lips instead she felt a kiss on the tip of her nose, just then she opened her eyes, and another kiss was placed on her forehead. 

She looked at him and blushed... He chuckled at her cute red face and said

"Let's eat I'm so hungry" he said pulling the flustered Y/N to the table, after that they started eating. 

Ahhhh jeez not again Y/N what the hell were you thinking, he was not gonna kiss you for god sake... have you lost your braincells. Her inner soul was at war. 

TIME SKIP AFTER BREAKFAST

"Thank you Tae" she said smiling at him, "Why though" he asked. 

"For yesterday... thank you for accompanying me"

"I told you I'm always here for you" he said moving towards her. He had an urge to hug her, so he did, he hugged her tightly and she hugged him back. 

They were hugging for a good amount of time. 

"Hmmm Y/N I think I should go now, see you and take care, but we should go out someday whenever your free call me up here is my number." he said feeding in his number in her phone. 

"Thank you so much Tae and I would love to" hearing her last few words he blushed. lol. 

"O..okay see yah"

"Yah get home safely" said a bit concerned. 

Her eyes not leaving him, she saw him getting in the car and after few seconds it disappeared from her sight. 

She closed the door and started jumping in the house because of excitement. 

"Wow what was that" she said to herself. Being unable to process what happened since yesterday. 

She was so happy about everything completely unware of the danger that's on it's way. 

There was a man hiding behind the tree recording and noting down every tiny details about Y/N...

"Hello boss, a guy just left her house, from their actions it looks like they are very close to each other."

"Yes Sir"

"Okay sir" he hung up the call...

Hey there lovely readers, hope everyone is doing good and is healthy. Please take care of yourself and stay healthy. Be safe. 

Thank you for reading this part, hope you enjoyed it. Also thank you for the votes and if you liked it please do vote. 

ONE VOTE = 1000x MOTIVATION 🙆‍♀️💜🤞