Chapter 2.

Alex

Where the hell was she?! Did she ditch because of last night? Did she regret it? Did she feel the way I feel?

I see her mustang pull up, and see her step out on the phone, grabbing her bag, as her legs flex towards me. Damn.

I see her hang up and jog towards me. She's wearing a STARWARS T-shirt and some spandex shorts.

"Your late." I say in my 'dominance' tone.

"Yes, you said 10:00 sharp. I got here at 9:58."

"Ok well you were late because you were on the phone. With whom should I ask?"

"Johnny." she says like nothing. I feel my jaw lock, and my breathing start to get harder. I sigh out and turn around, just forget about it, it's obvious they like each other.

"Hey are you ok? Alex, Alex, Alex talk to me" I hear her say. I turn my body, and see her with sad eyes.

"Yea, I'm totally good, I just have this girl who I like and she likes someone else. Sorry, I guess I got caught on that you know."

I hear her sigh and nod her head. "Yea, I've liked this dude for a while, and I guess I'm just starting to realize it, but I don't know how to tell him, or how he'd react."

"Is it Johnny?" I mumble out, heartbreaking little, by little. I heard the loudest cackle, even people at Jefferson would hear her.

"What's so funny?"

"Do you seriously think I like Johnny, he's like a fucking brother to me, dumb dumb."

I let out a sigh of relief "Ok, so who do you like?"
"I'll tell you, if you tell me."
"Ok, I'm not giving names, but she plays soccer, she's got long beautiful hair, she's a little crazy and it's"
"OMG!! It's Alexa, wait no that's your sister, that'd be weird as fuck!! Then who?"

Jade
He steps closer, until there's no space between us, and says "you. It's you." I felt my heart beating out of my chest, it was going a million miles a minute. He looks into my eyes "breathe love, breathe, deep breaths in through your nose out through your mouth."

I do as he says not wanting to die. He sets me on the ground in the shade until I'm good again. We start to stretch. I ask him to help me, and we get into position. I lay on my back, one leg down, the other waiting to be stretched.

I look at him and begin to see his 'you know' getting hard. I slightly blush, as he pulls me close to him so I can stretch.

He lightly starts to press it down, making sure I'm fine. He keeps pushing until my foot hits the grass.

"Damn." Is all I hear him mumble. I switch my legs, ready for the second one, and he does the routine again. It hits the grass and his face is  infront of mine, I feel his warm breath, fan my face. I feel his hardness going into my leg.

But before anything he leans in for a kiss. It's slow, sweet. His tongue, asking for entrance, and I deny, teasingly, he presses his hardness into my thigh making me gasp, giving him the opportunity to slid his tongue in.

The kiss begins to get more heated. He lips trail down my jaw, and neck, him nipping and sucking every piece of skin he can. I gain control of myself, and push him back slightly.

He looks at me strangely. I knew that this wasn't real. I start to slowly stand up as he watches me in curiosity. I look at him before running as fast as I can to my car.

I look back for a a second to see him chasing after me. He was gaining on me, I push all of my strength and swear that I could win the Olympic's.

I jump in my car, and speed out of the parking lot. I pull out my phone, and text everyone to come over.