Excitement and Announcement

*takes deep breaths*

Calm down, it's fine

*fails and types hastily*

Okay so today has been a wild start of the day with many mails as usual.

I suddenly got a lot of pings from discord and people were congratulating me. I didn't know what happened as I had uninstalled wattpad.

And I got to know that MY BOOK WON AN AWARD!!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE GUYS??

THERE WERE SO MANY AWESOME AS HELL BOOKS AND I NEVER REALLY EXPECTED THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

I'M SOOOOOOO OVERWHELMED.

Okay, so first of all I would like to thank Mahabharat_Adorers for giving me this award and motivating me.

Then of course SohiniModak8 who suggested me to start writing if I have a story in my mind because I was skeptical.

And of course juhi173 who woke up till late nights with me and read the chapters that I used to send her on whatsapp.
(Ya I did that initially😅)

And without any doubt my awesome fam Fab4  jimmyprotested29 mythooolover Sayra612

These people legit made my day everyday and not to forget their spamming of my comment section along with RadheyPanchaali

They made the comment section worth the read😂

Also, not to forget ALL MY READERS AND MAHABHARATA FAM WHO SUPPORTED THE BOOK FROM THE START. IT MEANS A LOT.

I CAN'T MENTION ALL OF YOU BUT TRUST ME EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU MEAN A LOT TO ME.

Skskksskmsmsmsmsmsmmsm

*dance everyone*

Okay, I better shut up

Sorry But I can't help. It's MY FIRST BOOK THAT WON AN AWARD

Also, because I'm very very happy and overwhelmed, I find this the perfect moment to announce my new book.

I have 7 book ideas in my mind and it was tough to choose which one to start.
But Fab4 at the rescue and here I'm announcing my second book that I'll start after 13 as I'll be absolutely free.

Don't worry, that book will not have any effect on the updates of The Delightful Trauma. You'll have regular updates like before.

SO HERE I ANNOUNCE MY SECOND BOOK THAT WILL BE BASED ON RAMAYAN AND IT IS

THE BYGONE EMPRESS

I've written the author's note already and I'll publish it todat itself

After 13, you'll have regular updates for both the books.

And thank you for your wishes in the previous author's note.

AND THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN GUYS, IT MEANS A LOT

I better go before this note exceeds 2000 words.

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling.

*runs away in excitement and stumble over books*

Oh, padhna hai😅😅