Chapter 1.

"Jade, honey, you've got to go out," I shake my head " No way bucko!"

"It's fucking junior year! Get your ass up, right now!" I shake my head again.

"Come on you piece of shit. You know what fine, I guess I'm going to get wings with the boys, and girls, see ya."

3,2,1! I was out of my bed rushing to my closet. I hear the cackling of the idiot of my bestfriend, Johnny.

" You shot up so fast." " I know but if only you were that fast on the field." I tease, he glares playfully and I roll my eyes and walk into my bathroom.

My appearance was uglier than usual, greasy hair tied in a messy bun, shirt stained to shit, wrinkled into infinity sweats, and the stinkiest armpits. Ever.

"Dude, Johnny what the fuck dude, you seriously let me do this."

He shrugs and I remove my shirt, being completely comfortable since he's like my brother.

"Well shit, you smell worse than my goat." he mumbles and I start to hit him with my shirt.

He laughs and screams at the same time. I stop approved of my work and start to laugh, he begins join in and walks into my closet.

"So I'm just going to pull you out something random since, you know, all you fucking have are, T-shirt's, sweats, and shorts." I laugh at his comment knowing that he's exaggerating.

I lock the door and strip of my clothes. I set my shower to steaming hot and jump in relaxing to the burn. We had two weeks before school started and then I would go back to my day to day routine.

1.) dealing with guys.
2.) dealing with petty girls who stuff their bra.
3.) my favorite soccer/ gym.
4.) and last school.

I turn on my music and begin to sing as loud, and annoying as possible.  I see 'DANGEROUS WOMAN' flash across my screen, and hear Johnny already hitting the runs.

I attempt with all the squeaks that could possibly come out. But continue being that bad bleep. Addison Rae. We jam out while I shower and he become a fashion stylist.

I grab my 3 in 1. Hey, I mean when you play for entire 90 minutes of running, kicking, hitting a ball, or any sport, you're gonna want to save time when your in the lockeroom showers, especially when your one of the few girls that play.

Yes, I play soccer, I'm either in the goal, or playing mid. All of my friends play, even if it's a combined team. Our school doesn't have enough funding to keep both running even though we're creating the income.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Lather, rinse, repeat. Lather rinse repeat. I keep running through my head, as I plan out our game plan for tomorrow.

Am I captain? No. Do I deserve to be and does coach love me, and think my ideas are bomb? Yes.

Our first and last game are always our rival, Thomas Jefferson High, or the Patriots. While we're the Bears, at Wilmette High, and we were gonna beat the shit out of them. It's always pretty close, but we're gonna pull through this year.

I finish cleansing my body and step out, into the humid room. I wrap a towel around me and walk out, my hair dripping onto the floor.

I see a plain, simple, but cute outfit, it was a black soccer camp tshirt, with some black adidas sweats, on my bed, awaiting me with a note. 'went to get us some sweet tea, brb :)'  I laugh and think to myself this is why he's my bestfriend.

I slip on my clothes, just as Johnny walks in. He hands me my cup and we sip at the same time.

" Dude I know we're supposed to be eating healthy and shit, but damn your mom can make some tea." I shrug agreeing.