10

We have come to an end in this book I'm thinking about doing a book two what do you think anyway let's get done to business.

BEING A CHRISTIAN TEEN IS NOT EASY 

Has I had promised an explanation to the line above in bold so here it goes.

The line is for those that have just become a Christian and are of the age 13-19. You met say 19 is an adult but to me, it's a no reason is because the word "teen" is still present in it. Let's not get ahead of our selves. 

An adult  Christian faces problems yes? but not like a teenage Christian let me tell you why. An adult is more grounded and has more experience in Christianity than the average teen. A teen is more likely to be at war with themselves because they miss the things they use to do or things they used to say. The line is to help Christian teens or just teens on a hold to understand what they are getting themselves in or what they think they want. I have been a teen for a good time now and I can tell you it is never easy I had made mistakes and had learned from everyone. Just know that none of us are perfect only thing we can do is pray ask God for guides and help in helpless and needy times and try our best to walk with and for him and speak-like and for him and what I am going to leave you with now: do good, be good, pray and read your bible.

 Your Girl Jay signing out