chapter 1

From: Mercedes <3

Are you still coming home during your school holiday Kurt?

Kurt read on his phone while he walked down the hallway of Dalton Academy on his way to see Blaine before class started.

Yeah I'm coming Mercedes J

Kurt texts back as he approached Blaine's locker,

"Well hello Blaine Anderson." Kurt flirtatiously greeted Blaine.

"Hey there Kurt Hummel." Blaine responded with a smile on his face.

"So Blaine I'm going-"

The vibration of his phone cut him off.

I can't wait... I've really missed you Kurt! <3

I've missed you too Mercedes J

"Sorry about that, what was I talking about?"

"You said that you were going somewhere." Blaine answered nervously.

"Oh, yeah I'm going back to McKinley for a week to visit some of my old glee club friends!"

"Really? You're leaving?" Blaine said sadly.

"Yeah, but only for a week."

"Oh ok."

"Yeah, but I'll see if you can come though, if you want." Kurt invited.

"Sure!" Blaine answered excitedly. Kurt smiled.

Blaine is so cute when he's excited

he thought.

"When are you leaving Kurt?"

Kurt caught himself staring at Blaine's cuteness.

"Oh uh in two days."

Blaine thought about that for a few seconds to see if he was doing anything in two days. "hmm two days. Let's see..." he thought some more while Kurt though t about how fun it'd be to have Blaine meet his old friends at McKinley.

"I don't think I have any plans, but I'll check with my mom tonight and I'll text you-"

Kurt cut him off "Call me! I wanna hear your voice when you tell me!"

"OK Kurt I'll call you and tell you what my mom says." Blaine giggled.

"Perfect!" Kurt said.

After Kurt said that the bell signaling that first period was about to start rang.

"Oh crap I guess we have to go," Blaine said sadly "Bye Kurt, see you at lunch!" then he walked slowly but steadily away.

"One day," Kurt said sadly, but anxiously, "One day!"

Then he walked slowly to first period, thinking about Blaine, and not even caring that he might be late.