chapter 4

Today was the day. Kurt's going to McKinley today and the glee club cant wait. Kurt's already gotten 9 texts from almost every glee clubber saying things like:

Hey Kurt can't wait to see u again! -Mercedes

Hey Kurt can't wait to sing an awesome song with u and the whole glee club! -Artie

Can't wait to be divas together Kurt! -Rachel

We need to go shopping while you're visiting Kurt! -Tina

The girls of glee are having a slumber party! U have 2 come! -Quinn

Come to the slumber party! Bye! -Santana

What Santana and Quinn said! -Britt

We've all really missed you Kurt. -Sam

We've gotta get u dancing wen u come dude! -Mike

"Ugh! Why didn't Finn text me? I mean he's not dead...is he?" Kurt said, nervously, to himself.

Kurt spent 10 minutes wondering why Finn hadn't texted him and where he's been!

Then Blaine popped into his head!

What's up with Blaine? Why has he been avoiding me and ignoring my texts? Should I call him from one of those emergency payphone things on the side of the highway?

Then out of nowhere "Respect" started playing in his car

"Hey Mercedes," Kurt greeted, "What's up?"

"Nothing really, just can't wait to see you again Kurt!"

"I can't wait to see you too Mercedes!"

"So have you heard from Blaine yet? Mercedes asked.

"Unfortunately, no." Kurt said sadly.

"That's too bad Kurt!"

"Yeah, but hey maybe you should find someone new for your visit...but just for this week!" Mercedes suggested.

"Who Mercedes?" he asked.

"Well you've always told me that you wanted to be an actor"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe you can act like you're dating someone that's in McKinley's glee club..."

"But I don't like any of the guys in glee and I doubt that any of them would wanna pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Well maybe you and a good girl friend in McKinley's glee club should pretend to date?" Mercedes suggested.

"Who? I mean Rachel's annoying, Tina's loves Mike, Quinn's with Sam, Santana's a bitch, Brittany's an airhead and you're like my BFF."

"Well I'll pretend. Just for you Kurt."

"Thanks Mercedes, but hey I'm almost at McKinley so I'll see you soon!" Kurt informed.

"OK! I'll see you soon!"

Finally Kurt was at McKinley and he was on his way to the choir room.

"Hey Kurt!" Mercedes said coming over to hug him.

"Hey everyone!" Kurt said, happy to see his old friends.

Then he glanced at everyone in the room to see if everyone was there, but everyone was wasn't there!

Where is Finn? Kurt thought to himself Wait why am I thinking this?

"Hey guys where's Finn?"

Rachel felt compelled to tell him where Finn was.

"Kurt..."