Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

Author's Note

Hello, friends!

I'm excited to announce that The Other CEO is now part of the Paid Story program! Apologies for the surprise... my release date for this book went live earlier than expected. I wasn't able to announce as I've been currently busy with real life. I hope you guys forgive me ♡ I know how frustrating it is to read and there was a sudden change to the book.

❥❥❥

The Other CEO was the first story I ever posted on Wattpad. Over the years, The Other CEO has opened a lot of opportunities for me as an aspiring author. I am forever grateful to everyone who has stayed and supported me. To my new readers, thank you for giving my story a chance. I hope you enjoy Pierce and Olivia's journey. This milestone is yet another step for me to grow as a writer. I've always wished to write and make it a career option. This will greatly help me make time and hopefully get you guys regular updates. Thank you for being patient.

xoxo,

Jovi

❥❥❥

The Other CEO: Extras book has been left free to read. These are bonus chapters ranging from Pierce's POV and other special extras.

The Other CEO is also available on the Chapters app. It's an interactive story game that lets you choose your path on how to end the story :)

 It's an interactive story game that lets you choose your path on how to end the story :)