The party

Lilly dress ↑↑↑↑

I got ready for the party that I was of course did not want to go to. I just wore a random dress and pumps that my sister lend me. She was yelling at me to hurry up. I went down stairs almost tripping on these dumb shoes. I wonder who invented these shoes. My sister looked nice as always and then there's me.

(Time Skip to the party)

We got out of the car and walked into the house. Teenagers dancing drinking and the air felt heavy. I walked around trying to find my friend Jessie. I bumped into someone and when I turned around it was Derek. He looked so hot is that appropriate to say. Well he looked hot in his Black skinny jeans, Pierce the veil shirt my favorite band.

“Hi Lilly didn't know you would be here”

“Well I didn't thinks so either ” dam im so awkward

“Do you want to go to the outside or something its to crowded here”

“Yah why not”

We went to the back and sat down next to a fountain and there was silence. A kinda weird silence. But he broke it off.

“You look really pretty ”

“Thanks you look good yourself ”

“Thanks”

Thats when my sister came and told me if I was okay or if I wanted to go home.

“Yah if It's alright I would want to go home please” “Okay then I'll take you home and come back”

“I could take you home if you like ”

“Um... yah sure ”

“ Okay then call me when you get home ”

Derek leaded me to his car and might I say it was a Black Lamborghini I've always wanted that car.

We got in and he told me if I wanted to go to the park. I said Yes like a little child when they get a new toy.
(Time skip to the park)

It wasn't that dark as I thought it would be. We walked around and talked about all the stupid things in life. I sat down on a swing and all of a sudden I feel Derek  pushing me.

(Time skip to Lilly's house)

“Thanks for bringing me home and taking me to the park I had fun.”

“I had fun to and I hope we can hang out some more.”

“I would like that ” and I huge him out of no were he seemed surprised by the sudden hug.

“Well goodnight thanks again.”

“Your welcome goodnight Lilly.”

I went inside and went straight to my room and latest down on my bed.

I think I may be falling for Derek. But he would never like a girl like me. Would he I don't think so I bet he has a beautiful girl friend that looks like a model. I Shouldn't get my hopes to high. It's happened to me once and I'm not going to let it happen again. I don't think I can suffer again and have my heart broken.

(Two weeks later)

Me and Derek have been hanging out a lot more I guess you can say were pretty close friends now.

Derek's pov:

Uhhhh ever time I see Lilly I can't help but fall more in love with her. It's like even if I wanted to stop loving her I couldn't she's like a drug. I really do like her so I'm planing to ask her out I hope she says Yes.

Lilly's pov:

I got a message from Derek saying to meet him at the park we first met . Im not sure what the parks name is i just go there because its the nearest to my house.

(Time skip to le park)

I was sitting on that same bench we first met.