Together

(They are going to wear the above outfits)

~ With Marinette ~

Mari went home and immediately started to clean her room. She removed all pictures of Adrien form the walls careful not to rip any one. She all removed the photos of him from under her bed and kept them in her drawer which had a lock. She took down Adrien's schedule and placed it in the drawer beside the photos along with her diary and locked the drawer.She then went to take a shower. Then she dressed up into a comfy outfit and went down to bake something for her friends.

~ With Adrien ~

As soon as he reached home he started packing the stuff he was going to take. He packed tons of Camembert so that Plagg won't disturb him. He took some clothes, his toothbrush, his perfume and packed them properly in his bag. He then went to take a shower.

~ With Nino ~

He immediately barged into the shower as soon as he got home. After he can out he wore his normal outfit and got ready. He took out the bag and started to pack his stuff for their sleepover. He took his headphones, clothes and washroom kit and headed out at Alya's place.

~ With Alya ~

She reached home, took out her phone and changed her background for safety into a decent one. Before she had the background as Nino and her kissing. She changed it to a picture of her and Mari. *she's smart*

Then she took out clothes and packed them neatly in her bag along with her hair brush, a bottle for playing, and washroom kit. She took out the outfit she was going to ware and headed to the bathroom for a shower. As she came out, she dressed up and brushed her hair. She had let them loose as usual.

She was going to call Nino but was interrupted by the doorbell. She went and opened the door only to see her dorky boyfriend smirking.

~ With DjWifi ~

Nino: Why did you call me here Als?

Alya: We need to get Adrien and Mari together, its obvious that they like each other.

Nino: You are right, they are too dense to see their feelings, it's irritating sometimes.

Alya: So we could even go on a double date with them if they got together.

Nino: So babe what's the plan?

Alya: Let's write down some dare's and truth's for both of them  *she said with an evil smirk on her face*

They write down a few dares and truths and then headed towards Mari's place.

They all did a group hug and Mari welcomed them to her house. They headed towards Mari's room.

She told then that she would get some snacks from downstairs. In that time Adrien, Nino and Alya kept their bags down and got comfortable in the room. They were talking about random stuff until Mari came up with macaroons.

Nino: Wow Mari they are looking tasty.

Adrien: Yeah they seem to be mouth watering, did you make them? * he said that as he took one from the plate*