EPISODE-14

Sana knocked at his door with a coffee mug following her usual routine . She entered and kept the coffee on his table . Sidharth looked up to her and was shocked to see her condition . Her face was pale and whitish , the sparkle on her eyes were lost , her puffed - up  eyes , clearly indicated that she had cried a lot , the smile on her lips were missing .
Sidharth felt a sharp pain in his heart seeing her like this . He knew something is terribly wrong . Her silence and expressionless face was eating him up . He was addicted to her smile .
He got up from his chair and strolled towards her . He cupped her face and made her look at his eyes .
"Kya hua baby ? Kya problem Hain batao mujhe .." Sidharth spoke very softly caressing her cheeks .
In response , she just nodded in no .
" Ab tum mujhe nahi bataogi haan ? Kya hua bol na sweetheart .... " he was tensed now .
Tears brimmed her eyes and she immediately looked down not meeting his gaze .
He again made her look at him and pecked her forehead .
Unable to control more , she hugged him tightly and dug her face on his chest . She was crying her heart out😭💔 .
Sidharth was hell worried now . His doubt was right . Something is seriously wrong . He quickly embraced her back protectively . He kept on kissing her head till her sobs stopped . When , finally she was quiet , he slowly broke the hug and and kissed her eyelids one by one promising her that he will never let tears fall again . Her vulnerable state made his eyes moist😢. He wiped her tears and placed her hand on his chest
" Jab tumhare aankho me ansu dekhta hoon Na .... Mujhe yaha dard hota Hain"
He spoke sadly indicating his heart 💓.
She closed her eyes dejectedly knowing what was gonna happen next in that day  .
Just when he was about to say something , the door was knocked . They separated and Sidharth permitted to enter .
"What happened sir ?" Sidharth asked confusingly seeing a middle aged man with two police officers and Ashish being held by one of them . Shehnaaz at once recognized her chief . Tears again flowed down knowing that her journey with this office , with Sidharth is over . The pain was intolerable yet inevitable .
" Mr. Shukla . Mujhe aapse Kuch baat Karni thi . I am Mr. Sameer Rathod ,  head of IPS service, Mumbai branch ( guys mujhe utni knowledge nahi Hain IPS K bare me , agar Kuch galat Likha ho ...toh please bear with mistakes ) . The middle aged man , i.e. her chief started explaining everything . Shehnaaz's identity , her reason behind joining the job , her undercover mission .

With every passing moment , Sidharth was getting shocks after shocks. He closed her eyes dejectedly realising that she was about to leave now . Her mission was over .
" Was everything just because of the mission ? Whatever happened happened between us , was it just for her undercover ?" His mind was  blocked . He was unable to figure out anything . Their eyes met which were screaming pain 💔. Tears trickled down mechanically from Shehnaaz's eyes .
His eyes were moist too .  Her eyes answered his heart .

Kho Gaya , goom ho gaya
Waqt se churaya tha Jo
Apna banaya tha
Ho tera , wo Mera
Saath nibhaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha
(Chadariya jini re jini
Chadariya jini re jini
Aankhe bhini ye bhini ye bhini
Yaade jhini re jhini re jhini) X 2

Their hearts were screaming with pain and agony . Happy memories flashed infront of them  . They have stole each other's heart , each other's soul . They already belonged to each other , they were one .  Physical distance cannot separate their connected souls . But the fact that they will not be able to see each other , feel each other in their arms were breaking them into million pieces .

Eisa bhi kya milna , Saath ho k tanha
Eisi kyu saaza hamne hain paayi
Raanjhna ye , phir se mujhe jeena
Tujh pe Hain marna
Phir se dilna di hain yeh duhaai
Saanjhna ye , lakiron pe likhdi kyu judaaaii 💔

Chief ordered Shehnaaz  to come with them . Shehnaaz stood up from the couch lifelessly . Tears threatened to trickle down from Sidharth's eyes . They were cursing their fates for bringing this separation . He wanted to stop her , to embrace her , to kiss her , to steal her from the world so that no one could take her from him . She belonged to him , only him and he was hers too . They never expressed their feelings in words , their love was much more than any formal proposal . Their love was serene , immortal .

" Mujhe , Shehnaaz se baat Karni Hain , akele main " Sidharth said looking at her in anticipation . He just begged to God  to stop her , to turn it out into a bad dream .

"Per mujhe nahi karni" she spoke blankly. It will be more difficult for her to leave if she will talk with him . She just moved out of his cabin holding back her tears 😢. He too moved out immediately with others and held her wrist to stop her.  But , she softly jerked his hands and was about to move out of the floor , when the thunderous sound of  gun shot echoed the whole office .