If you experience period pain - Part II

Part II - Satan, Asmo, Beel, Belphie
-
Satan

His cheeks go slightly hot but he contains his reaction, quietly clearing his throat as if this is nothing out of the ordinary (well for you it isn't, but you're beginning to suspect for demons, it might be?) Understanding you aren't feeling at your best, Satan asks if he can assist you with your evening study, and decides to see if there's any magic that might be useful in this situation.

He asks for a few more details on what you're feeling right now as he pulls books from his shelves. This time Satan's prepared, he frowns with deep concentration as you explain, nodding and taking each fact in his stride. Eventually, a spell to ease persistent aches does actually help you feel half-alive again. You don't realise how much it took out of Satan until you see him afterwards, his face even paler than usual and his cheeks damp from sweat. You're shocked but Satan sharply tells you not to worry, this was his choice and as a demon, he can take a lot more damage than you. He lays in your arms as you nurse him back to health that evening too, both of you looking at each other with slightly guilty looks.

Asmodeus

He's genuinely delighted that you felt comfortable enough to tell him, Asmo seems to know more on the subject than even you do. His mood couldn't be more bubbly as he makes you feel at ease, then gets to work on several of his own remedies, asking what you find works best in the human realm (though this is mostly for his amusement, he has utter confidence that his own efforts will be superior and he'll have you in better spirits in no time).

His room becomes a sanctuary of candles and sensual oils, he massages pressure points you didn't know existed in order to ease your pain (he'll go further than a massage if you're comfortable, he not-so-secretly finds the whole thing a bit sexy), then he draws you both a bath and pampers you to no end. You can barely believe how much better you feel and Asmo's only getting started, he says he loves being your healer and is overjoyed that he's the one you confided in.

Beelzebub

He's quiet and caring with you. He'll never tell you this, but he tried to read about humans after you and he first made a pact, because he wanted to understand more about how he could protect you when you need it most. The subject of your pain wasn't covered in the books at length, but Beel got the general idea and it wasn't anything that bothered him.

He asks if you want to do stretches with him, he knows a lot of stretches for pain relief and for helping injuries to heal. While moving your body seems to make it hurt more at first, relief gradually takes over as Beel gently guides you through each position. He's there for you throughout the night, his attention is wholly focused on you. At one point you lean in to kiss the concerned furrow between his brows, telling him how much you appreciate him and asking him if all that stretching helped him work up an appetite. Beel shyly nods, having not wanted to bring that up first. Now that you're feeling a bit better, he says he's going to cook your favourite comfort foods for you to both enjoy.

Belphegor

Belphie becomes strangely emotional when you mention this to him. After a lot of hesitation, he says that it's hard to hear you're in pain, because the last time he saw you in pain... he was the one who had physically caused it. He doesn't want to leave your side after this, and he keeps alert, looking for some sign that your pain is suddenly going to get significantly worse.

By evening his eyes are a bit swollen, as if he's either very tired or may have cried at some point and not wanted you to see. You put him in your bed and make him take a nap, and Belphie just seems relieved that you're letting him stay in your room, he knows he'll wake up if he senses the slightest danger to you. If you sit close to him, he'll catch your hand in his and tuck it to his chest, mumbling at you not to worry because he's right here.