Charter 2: feeling bruised

I turn around to see him holding my mom up against the wall by her neck.

"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO HUH" he said angrily. "DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY" he said squeezing his hands tighter. I started screaming and hitting him trying to get him away from her, but he slapped me. I slid across the floor hitting the wall and holding my face. As I looked up I saw josh running towards him. He pouched in his face. Hard. He fell to the ground. I ran over to my mom and saw that she had marks on her neck, and that she was having trouble breathing. I put her arm over my shoulder, and carried her to the basement to hide. Mikey was down there crying

"Mommy are you okay" he said. His eyes wide with worry.

"Mike something's happen, so I need you to stay with her untill I come back ok".

I looked at my mom to see her breathing was back to normal again, but she looked a little out of it.

"I'm fine, but you need to stay here, he could hurt you" she said tears filling her eyes.

I know this may sound stupid me going back out there, but I'm not gonna leave my brother. We do everything together, and I'm not just gonna sit back and do nothing. I ran out and closed the door to see tony kicking josh in the stomach. My mouth drops in horror.

"NO" I say getting Tonys attention.

I run to josh dropping on my knees. His eyes were barely open.

"Josh" I whisper. He lets out a low whine, but before I could do anything I feel an arm wrap around my arm. He slams against the wall head first, and my vision starts to get blurry.

"You" his voice deep. "This was your idea wasn't it" he spat. His hands on my arm grow tighter and I know that it's gonna leave a bruise, but I have a feeling there's many more to come.

"Let me tell you one thing" he whispers. "You...are...never.." His lips comes up to my ear. "leaving" he shouts. I scream right before his fist connects with my eye.

***************************************************************************************************

"Jasmine...jasmine wake up please" I hear. My body's shaking nd I can feels someone's hands on my face. I open my eyes to see that I can only see through one eye. The other I can barely see through. My mom comes to where I can see her, and I guess she was the one that called my name.

"Come on sweetie lets get you to the hospital" she says

I feel her arms wrap around my waist. She stands me up and I look around.

"He's in his room" she says noticing my hesitancy. I see josh sitting up on the couch, and I run to him. He had bruises on his face and arms, and his lips was cut. I remembered tony kicking him in his stomach and I immediately lifted his shirt and I saw a couple bruises there also. I started to cry. Why does this always happen. Our life has been like this for years, but I never lose hope that we will get way someday. I'm slowly losing faith though, and what's a person without faith.

"Come on we're going to the hospital" I say standing up.

"No I can't I have to stay here they will ask to many questions" he says sadly

" No you're hurt we can't leave you like this, who cares what they think you need help" I say angrily

"You have to go jasmine if they see all of us in there they'll know something's up" he says. "Moms gonna say you were dancing with your partner and he slipped and hit your eye" he says

If there one thing I can't stand is when people lie, and I've been doing that for most of my life but it still doesn't mean I have to like it. This is considered the perfect lie since I really am a dancer, and accidents like that can happen all the time. I just nod my head letting them know that I'll go along with. We can't let anyone know about tony. 1. My mom is too scared 2. Tony once said that if we ever go to the police he would kill anyone who's close to us 3. If he ever gets put in jail he would have someone with enough money to bail him out within a day, and he would have someone to do the job for him. So I'm guessing you now understand why it is important why know one finds out about him abusing us.

"Be careful" I say to josh firmly

"No you be careful" he said not taking his eyes off me
And I suddenly start to wonder will I ever.

___________________________________________________________________
I decided to post another chapter but sorry it's so short it will get better and longer trust me I don't like sad stuff but anyways hope you like it and please vote and comment that encourages me:)