Day 6, The Plan

Authors Note: I'm taking a long break from step sisters so I can have a lot of ideas for the story afterwards. Btw if you're wondering why it has gone to day 1 to day 6 in the chapter choosing section it's because the story has started at day 6 and would drag on if I kept writing about Ophelia and Christa walking walking killing then walking a bit more :)

Until then I bring you all another chapter of this book :)

Please please please vote!

I'm enjoying writing this book.

Enjoy!

Day 6, The Plan

"Well if we can't g-get to Picadilly circus then where e-exactly are we going t-to go?" Jenny spoke confused.

I understood why she was asking all these questions, she reminded me of Christa.

"I heard that there's a safe house in New York." I stood up pointing to the direction of New York.

"Are you being serious! New York! That's about a hundred miles away!" Jake shouted at me in disbelief.

"Well it's the only chance we'll ever have to survive!" I screamed at him, "If you and your bird want to die without trying I suggest you throw yourselves off of this building otherwise shut the fuck up! Are we clear!?"

There fell an arkward silence as Jake let out a sigh, "We're clear." He responded.

"Good." I looked at Chris as he stepped inbetween us. "The best way of avoiding these things are to jump through every roof until we're cut off then we're going to have to walk on main ground."

I looked at the distance of how many roofs we had.

From Connecticut to New York, jesus why did I plan this route.

"I suggest we go into this building and grab some supplies." I looked at Jake as his back was faced away.

"Agreed, but how are we going to get into this building if the doors are locked?" The same son who shot the gun wriggled the door knob.

"We're g-oing to have to b-break our way i-in." Jenna replied, seems like she may be intelligent after all.

She cleaned her cat eye framed glasses with her shirt.

"Dj, JJ... Open the door for your ol' man will you." Their father spoke like he was running out of time for something, but what?

"Yes Sir." They both went to the door, and kicked their heavy looking army boots onto the door, within a blink the door was no longer in the door frame.

"Wow." I said impressed, strong legs.

They aimed the guns down below and shot twice.

Zombies I'm guessing.

"Clear!" The son with the brown leather jacket and plead shirt yelled.

We all travelled downstairs, prepared for anything that might jump out at us, but nothing.

DJ grabbed his rugsack and filled the bag with food and drink. "Make sure you don't get anything that contains fruit or veg, it might carry the disease."

He nodded and checked the dates of expire and if they contain full fruit and vegetable.

If it had the oils it will be ok just not the flesh of the fruit itself.

I lead the rest to the stock room of Target, the metal door which no staff except for the floor managers and boss were allowed.

I was facinated, how could one grocery shop has a stock full guns and weapons that do not aquire ammo.