Part 4

He was tall, well-built and very sexy and attractive. He had chestnut brown hair and blue eyes. He had a clean and smooth face. He was wearing a black tie which made him look so damn SEXY and HOT!

                Than he started talking

                Blake: Sorry I didn’t mean to frighten you

                Me: Oh! Don’t worry. I know it wasn’t meant to

                Blake: O f course not. What’s your name?

                Me: My name is Alishia.  And you?

                Blake: Mu name is Blake. So what are you doing here? The bar hasn’t opened yet although I can still offer you a drink?

                Me: Thanks but I don’t feel like drinking. I am here to… talk to somebody if I could work here.

                Blake: What work here? Aren’t you a bit too young? How old are you?

                Me: I am 16 years old. And maybe yes I am a bit too young but I have to get this job or else..

                Blake: Or else what? …… If you don’t want to tell me don’t tell me. (right now he is starting to    blush)

                Me: I am really scared right now! I am scared that I will be thrown out on the streets.                     However I am really sry but I can not continue I am scared. Could you now pls tell me who I should speak to?

                Blake: Well it’s your choice I won’t bother you. However if you ever want to talk about it I am     right here to listen ok?

                Me: Thanks. Where should I go pls to talk to somebody for a job here?

                Blake: Well, you are speaking to him right now!