Chapter 3

Shiroi's P.O.V.

I woke up to the delicious smell of food and loud talking and laughter. I slowly got up and checked the clock. It read 7:34pm. Holy shit. I've been asleep for 3 hours and nobody woke me? I yawned and ran a hand through my now messy short white and blue hair. I opened my door and walked downstairs, the smell of food getting stronger. I walked into the "dining" room which was just a room with a table in the center and some pillow cushions on the floor to sit on. The table was full of croquettes and other miscellaneous food. Uncle Barazo, Mataro, Mako and Guts were all eating like animals while Aunt Sukuyo and Ryuko were eating calmly. "There you are, Shiroi. Mako wanted to wake you but I figured you needed the rest. There's a seat next to Ryuko you can sit at and we have plenty of food." Aunt Sukuyo said seeing me. "Thanks." I thanked and sat down next to the black and red haired beauty. I felt her eyes on me as I got a plate and put some food on it. "You're Shiroi, right?" She asked. "Y-yeah." I stammered. Why the hell did I just stutter? "You probably know that I'm Ryuko, right?" She questioned. "Y-yeah." I stammered again. What is wrong with me? I ate the croquettes and rice. It tasted delicious as always. Remind me to tell Aunt Sukuyo that later. Guts started to eat the food off of my plate when I wasn't looking and to say that I was mad is an understatement. "GUTS, NO! I practically screamed and picked up the plate. "Guts..gutsu..." He said sadly and wondered off. I heard an adorable giggle and looked at Ryuko. She was smirking but then went wide-eyed and blushed. She looked so damn cute. I smiled to myself and continued eating. I finished since I had barely any food left from Guts's attack. "I'll take your plate darling. How was it?" Aunt Sukuyo asked. I handed the plate to her. "Delicious as always. No wonder why they eat it like animals." I said motioning to Mako, Uncle Barazo and Mataro. They were finishing themselves and I don't want to stick around for that. "Well there ridiculously messy piggies anyway. Going off to bed now? I'm sure those three will be and I might turn in myself." She said. "Eventually. I'll probably be up drawing and then go to sleep. Night." I said getting up. "Good night sweetie!" She said. "Night guys, night Ryuko." I said and headed upstairs. I entered my room and shut the door. I'm grateful they even gave me this nice small room for me to sleep in. They all have to sleep together which probably isn't a problem for them since there family. Where's Ryuko going to sleep then? I took off my shirt and laid in bed with my sketchbook. What to draw. What to draw...
A few hours later

I was finishing up a cardinal drawing when I heard a sudden soft knock on the door. I checked the clock quickly and it read 10:56pm. Who is up at this time of night? Besides me of course. I got up, placed my sketchbook and pencil down and opened the door. Ryuko was standing there wearing what looked to be a hand-me-down pjs of Makos. She still looked beautiful. This girl could wear the stupidest outfit ever and still look hot as hell. "Ryuko? What are you doing up at this time of night?" I asked surprised. She was blushing and looking down at her feet. "There pretty loud downstairs for sleeping and Mako's mom said that I could try to sleep up here for the night if you would let me." She explained. "Yeah of course. Come in." I said without thinking. I walked into the room and she followed and closed the door softly behind her. I grabbed my sketchbook and pencil of the bed. "You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep in the chair." I said. I had a cushioned chair that was pretty comfortable for sitting but I'm not sure how comfortable for sleeping. "Are you sure? I mean shouldn't I sleep in the chair and you in your bed?" She questioned. "No. You're the guest so you deserve the comfortable sleeping place. Don't worry about me." I said and flashed a smile at her. "O-okay thanks. Also could you do me a favor?" She asked. "Sure." I replied. "Put on a shirt please." She said shyly. I realized that I was still shirtless and felt like an idiot and put on a light blue shirt. "Heh. Sorry." I apologized. She nodded and got into my bed. She looked all snug and was out like a light. I smiled at her cute sleeping self and sat down in the chair. I turned off the lamp and put my sketchbook down on the table. Never thought that a girl could make me such a softie.