these damn hormones

Michaels mother enters the room.
As she walks in my head goes down not looking up at her or michael. for ik better than to look at either person because for one mike is having a moment and 2 his mother is one disrespectful lady. She dont care who u are if you are in the way of her child being in the asylum because he murdered her favorite daughter in law then she will go awf.

Mother..what has brought you out this way...better yet how you find me?

Michael joe ..good too see you too boy...what u got this lil trick in here for it ain't halloween yet

First of all you old hag .i am not no halloween trick..ima treat for yo son bish. I start to say but as i look up michael is staring at me waiting for the disrespectful remark he knew was gon come out my mouth. I put my head down.

20 minutes later

I gotta pee..but i cant leave the room without michael knowing where i am or he will tear this place up looking for me.

Mikey..i have to go to the bathroom..can i be excused to our room please? I ask without looking away from the magazine i picked up at the grocery store last night.

You got this wanch trained huh...what lil gurl u gon get down on your knees and suck his- she gets cut off by michael banging his fist on the desk in front of him.

I look up startled. As I'm looking at him he motions me over to his lap. Ik the drill so i obliged straddling his lap facing him with my hands wrapped tight around the back of his neck.

The restroom then the room gorgeous..and uh have this pretty lil get up off when i get in there. He slaps my ass hard.  I giggle pecking his mouth getting up from his lap and heading to the door but just as i get the and go to head out of it michael says.hey beautiful...do daddy a favour ...tell bobby that he's needed in the basement peabody is in need of some candy...he'll know who and what ur talking bout.

I nod walking out of the room to find bobby and ritchie conversating over some beers michaels beers...oh shitt.

Uh..bobby peabody needs his candy..he's in da basement. I say the last part walking into the kitchen to get a mid-day snack and back to the room where im supposed to be.

Michaels POV

So mother or should i say renee what do you need from me ..i have gone from being an asshole to caring just a little bit so..what can mikey bear do for his sweet lovely mother. Sarcasm oozes out of my mouth like lava out of a volcano.

Michael...i've come to ask u to turn yourself in or i will...u killed someone..ur insane...u need help.

Im insane mother..yes but what i won't do is turn myself in for killing the whore who was helping your trifling ass use up all my fuccin money..that's what i wont do and ...neither.will.you...now if u would so graciously excuse me...I've got my lady waiting to be pounded out so..show yourself to the door.

I watch as she leaves but not before getting under her skin just a lil bit more.

Oh and renee...hows joe ..better watch his back for him..cause know ill be waiting 4 to kill his ass as a soon as my gurl has your grandbaby
..u are welcome to go..for now at least.

Y/N POV
The room door opens revealing a rather sexy looking michael.

God damn these fuccin hormones..im supposed to be mad at him for allowing his mom to disrespect me like dat..sighs oh well never gon happen no matter how much he hates her he still has loads of respect for the old hag.

Baby..hey girl get out the bed and put some clothes on..we gotta make a trip

I don't say anything just do as he says as i attempt to put on a pair of jeans from before this baby ..the button literally flies off of them ughh fml.

Michael..daddy..i need to go shopping

Why

My pants don't fit..nothing fits anymore

My voice cracking and im getting worked up but why ..these damn hormones
Aww..babyface don't cry ..ill take you shopping and then ill give u a massage and make my pretty baby feel better huh hows that sound

I nod being the spoiled little baby i am.
Mentally slapping fire from.my own ass i begin to put on some stretchy tights ..and they are even a little snug. I am now angry enfuriated even

These god damn hormones 😤