Requests and warnings!

I tend to draw quite often, usually doodles and unfinished concepts, my skill level is medium and i'm a little unsure about my ability.

My drawings cover several fandoms and eventually I accept requests that are comfortable for me and I can use as training.

|| Warnings! ||

♦If you have a character you usually use in an "CharacterxReader" fanfic, I can eventually make a fanart of your character.
♦I will leave a request section here, please do not be shy, I will take my time to fulfill the requests that I can and feel comfortable, as long as it involves the theme proposed here.
♦ The fanarts posted in this book are my creative authorship, but the series in which the characters belong are copyrighted, so I have no right over the characters, only the concept in which I did it.
♦Unlike the case of me posting drawings of my LoZ original characters, in this case the rights are entirely mine.
♦If I make any mature content, Ecchi or NSFW, I will post only part of the drawing that does not expose sexual content, with an external link for onlookers, however these cases are extremely rare.
♦I make digital and traditional drawings, in pencil or watercolor, but mainly digital, that's what you'll see a lot here.
♦ I will post old drawings eventually and Fanarts of another fanfictions that I love too.

♦I'm on twitter as @ScribsterDust, @SaahScribbles on Instagram and on Deviantart as JellsDraw  too ♥.