14

Skip 3 years
Jaden pov:

I woke up at 7:00 am. Today was lily's first day of kindergarten. She is getting so big. I took a quick shower and got changed into..

 I took a quick shower and got changed into

I went to lily's room. I saw she wasn't awake yet so I shook her. After a min her eyes opened up. I picked her up and took her to her bathroom. I got her bathed and changed into..

 I got her bathed and changed into

This is what she looks like now:

I did her hair and put her shoes on

I did her hair and put her shoes on. We went downstairs so she can eat breakfast. She wanted cereal so I gave her lucky charms. She soon finished eating. I wiped her down and told her to say bye to the boys.  She ran to there rooms and hugged them goodbye.  We got in the car and I started to drive. I soon arrive at her school. I started to tear up. My baby isn't a baby anymore. She saw and wipe my tears and said..

L- daddy why you crying?
J- because you're getting so big
L- aww I sorry
J- it's not your fault, now let's go
L- okay

I picked her out the car and we walked through the doors. I dropped her off at class and went on one knee. I said to her..

J- baby you have to be a good girl
L- come with me
J- I can't baby
L- why:(
J- I already went to school and now its your turn to be super smart
L- okay daddy:(
J- I love you
L- I love you 2( hugs him )
J- If you be a good girl we can get ice cream
L- okay bye bye
J- bye baby

I walked away and started to cry. I can't believe how far we made it through. I mean when Mads died, I thought my life was over. But lily fixed that and she is already in school. God there is gonna be boys. Well I got in my car and went home until school was over.