Information Before The Story!

This is EXTREMELY updated 😼

Before the story starts, you'll obviously need some information about yourself.

Country Name: Y/N

Born: Unknown, your flag has changed over the centuries you've been alive yaknow? You could say your actual country became an independant country after the Holy Roman Empire dissolved, aka sometime in 1806.

Location: Central Europe, you may choose where exactly

Height: ranging from 5'4 - 6'4 (You're free to choose your height!)

Gender: Y/G (Your gender)

Pronouns: They/Them (so that the story isn't a specific gender)

Sexuality: Probably pansexual/bisexual because there are gonna be multiple endings for you darling dearest with diff gendered countries obv

Backstory:

As many other territories were, you were born to survive for a few odd years and then be conquered by a stronger empire - to be a colony. Your country itself has never been a big empire... Nor an empire. Up until 1806, you hardly remember anything of your life because you were just a colony. It happens to all colonies to be honest, as soon as they become independent they lose all memory of what happened to them before.

After your independence from the Holy Roman Empire, you had fight hard for it and you won fair and square! After the Holy Roman's Dissolution, you considered most of those who became independent as family. (Not actual family but cthey were extremely close to you). Your life hasn't been easy, but you've done your best to survive.

Out of all the countries in Europe, you're like Switzerland - Neutral. You didn't participate in any wars (minus the Napoleonic Wars) just because of how cautious and scared you were of what could happen to you. Also because your industrialization was a bit behind and you knew that that would cause quite a few problems (in the case of wars).

Most probable (but not canon yet) kins because of your backstory (not you, but your country) which are extremely bipolar depending on what type of character you want them to be:
Asuka Langley Soryu/Shinji Ikari/both
Aiko Tanaka (Oyasumi Punpun)
Tomoko Kuroki (Watatome)
Teru Mikami (Death note)
Armin Arlet (Attack on Titan)
Childe (Genshin Impact)
Akaashi (Haikyuu)
Osamu Dazai (Bungou Stray Dogs)

Basically your country is most likely mentally ill

The only canon stuff:
Your country is diagnosed with social anxiety 🥳

Info that's pretty important and obvious: In the story, there will be no such thing as RusAme, GerPol, UkrCan, TRUSSR or any ships of that sort.
There MAY be smut, idk
I will put like... 3 warning beforehand tho (title, before i start the story, warning before the smut begins in the story)