An "Honest" Mistake (Part 2)

*Titan's P.O V.*

  As I left Rochelle's room and walked to mine, I couldn't hear the fighting downstairs any longer. I reached our room door, only to stop in my footsteps as I heard noise on the other side. I pressed my ear against the door quietly as I tuned my hearing in on the conversation.

  "How dare you do that to me, your Alpha." Kai spoke in a hushed, angry tone.  "You were mine first, I was supposed to be Luna." I could hear Lindsey's high pitched voice argue. "Well, you're not, and I never was yours. I am Titan's, just as he is mine. You will never be Luna, no matter how many times you force yourself onto me." I heard Kai say once again. I could hear a girlish huff and footsteps stomping towards the door. I silently scurried to the bathroom across the hall. I could hear the door open and slam shut before the clicks of heels led down the stairs and out of the house.

  Kai didn't kiss her, she kissed him. But, still, he didn't try to pull away. He let it happen. I walked out of the bathroom and to our room confidently. I wasn't going to speak to him. I opened the door to find him sitting on the bed with his face in his hands. "Get out." He ordered angrily. I huffed and began grabbing my clothes. I could hear the surprise in his tone as he asked, "Titan?"

  I ignored him and grabbed a drawstring bag out of the closet. I was trying to get a shirt off the hanger when it fell. I bent down to pick it up when I felt Kai's arms wrap around my waist from behind me. "Get off." I said, my voice shaky. I felt his nose in the crook of my neck before he answered with a sharp, "No."

  "I said, get off." I repeated. "And I said, no." He retaliated, causing me to huff and squirm in his grasp. This only caused his grip to tighten. "I will let go when you tell me what I did." He said, turning my around and making me face him. I still had my hood pulled up, but I felt him start to push it back. "Stop," I ordered, pushing his hand away.

  His eyes clouded with confusion at my tone. "I saw what you did." I whispered, turning my head away. I could feel the tears growing in my eyes. "I saw you with her in your office. I'm not an idiot." I said, my voice shaky as tears raced down my face. "You didn't push her away." I said quietly, turning to face him. "Why didn't you push her away?!" I shouted, hitting him in the chest over and over as I repeated my question.

  He didn't seemed fazed by my futile attempts to hurt him. Instead, he grabbed my waist calmly and picked me up. He folded me over his shoulder and carried me to the bed, my fists still pounding on his back. Then, I felt him lay me down on the bed. "I was shocked, Tin. I didn't know how to react. I love you, Titan. I'm sorry." He said as his body covered mine. His lips found my neck. "Stop. Just, stop. If you want to be with her, just reject me now. Don't lead me on." I said, avoiding his gaze as tears coated my cheeks again.

  I felt his anger grow as he grabbed my face and pulled it to his. "I love you, Titan. I love you more than anything in the world. You are my world." He said before capturing my lips in a kiss.

  I hesitated at first, but responded when his tongue ran across my lower lip. He broke the kiss and tore his shirt off. His fingers found the end of my sweatshirt and he yanked it off. His eyes latched themselves onto my hair and I covered my face with my hands. "Is this...your natural hair color?" He asked as he ran his fingers through it. "Yeah." I whispered, embarrassed. "I love it." He said, his lips connecting with mine again.

  I felt my cheeks heat up as his fingers went to work at unbuttoning my jeans. He pulled off mine and his own and threw them off the side of the bed. I moaned as I felt his hand squeeze my member through my underwear. His lips detached themselves from mine and he looked me in the eyes.

  "Titan, I-I have something to confess." He said, his tone making me worry. I sat up and looked at him expectantly. "Well, its more like a question. I mean, its a statement, but-" He rambled, which I interrupted by saying, "What is it, Kai?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly, his captivating blue eyes snapped open and stared into mine.

  "I want to start a family."