Erroneous

Written By: Masquerade16

Summary: "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming into a smug smirk on his slender face, with chocolate brown eyes transcending an intense amused glint laced with intimidation in his orbs, "You, Jeon Jungkook, is the big man of the FBI and you, Kim Taehyung, is the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world, just decided to join hands together to catch a naughty serial killer that's rising into power, who also recently escaped  Federal prison," Jimin then points a slender finger to Jungkook, "Who's after you," and then points to Taehyung, "And killed your family.... And the only way to get to that lovely individual is through me, a whore?"

Jungkook and Taehyung blinks at him, letting his seductively soft voice and delicate words sink in their minds before glancing at each other.

Well, at least they don't have to explain it again to him

So Taehyung gives a subtle nod to the promiscuous man that's eying them with intense cold eyes, "Yeah pretty much. Oh! And in exchange for your cooperation, you won't end up with a shiny, silver bullet through your skull from my gun if we walk out of this door together! No pressure, sounds like fun right!"

Status: Completed.

Taeminkook AU

Recommended By: fiercecly