AMERICANO

"I thought you said not to be alarmed." Felix mumbled as him and I were seated on the couch surrounded by my friends in different seats.

"Well...they are a little cra-"
"We're not boring friends." Jeongin smiled from on Seungmins lap, waving at Felix.

"Yeah, not boring...well that's Jeongin, and under him is Seungmin, their a couple. That's Chan and Changbin, also a couple, and that's Jisung and you already know Minho of course, who are surprisingly not together because we all know they both have a crush on each other." Hyunjin explained as he pointed to each male as he spoke their names aloud.

"Everyone, as you already know, this is Felix." Hyunjin smiled as he spoke of the male happily and Felix smiled, waving a little.

"I was surprised to see Minho here, I didn't know you all we're friends with him...he doesn't talk about you guys at all." Jisung gasped loudly from his spot on the floor.

"Minho! You don't talk about us, I thought we were besties!" Jisung yelled as he lightly slapped Minho before getting up and sitting next to Hyunjin on the couch.

"We all thought you were more then besties to be honest." Changbin mumbled, getting a light chuckle out of Seungmin.

"Sorry guys, I only really talk to Lix at the cafe." Minho said before leaning against the coffee table.
"Yeah, we have different apartments and mom and dad own the cafe but we're the only ones that really work there."  Felix explained, blushing a little when Hyunjin draped his arm over his shoulders, causing him to lean into Hyunjin a little.
Both Felix and Hyunjins stomachs were filled with butterflies at the small taste of young love.

It was almost like watching the rain pour all day then seeing the first day of sunshine cut through the dark clouds...sometimes someone can light up your day at the most simplest touch.