One Last Night - Harry Styles One Shot (Rated R)

*******This is the first time I ever post anything I've written online, so please go easy on me. It goes from present to flashbacks so if its in bold like this sentence its written in the present. Its R because of some words, and a certain scene... better safe than sorry, please tell me if there are any mistakes in spelling, I am horrible at that. If you by any chance go to school with me and read this... don't ever bring it up in public. HOPE YOU LIKE IT*******

I slowly opened my eyes, the feel of his strong back under my finger tips.

His eyes fluttered for a second before he went back into a deep sleep slightly snoring. I chuckled to myself as I got up; memories from last night flooding my brain. "Hello love" he said with his husky voice as he walked in back from work.

He made he way to me. Lips so close to mine when I turned my head. "We need to talk" I said.

"About what?" He asked as he sat on the couch, taking off bis scruffy old converse, I had been trying to convince him to get new ones but the bastard wouldn't.

I put on my bra and underwear and my oversized sweater before walking to the window seat, the morning was a bit foggy and it looked like it was about to rain.

"About these tabloids Harry. What are these Stories eh? Look at this one 'Harry Styles seen sneaking mysterious blonde at the back of the club' or this other one ' Harry Styles seen kissing stranger girl. Is his relationship of 3 years over?' " I threw the multiple magazines at him, he catched them in one hand and put them neatly on the coffee table

"They are just rumors babe, don't listen to them". He said walking towards me with his smirk.I got out of his way.

"There are pictures Harry". I said standing on the opposite side of the room.

He turned to me, his brows furrowed.

"I've given you many chances Styles".

"This is the last time I'll ever do it I swear" He said walking to me trying to embrace me, desperation clear in his eye

I looked back to the strong body laying on my bed. He was still sleeping.

" You said the same thing last time, and the time before and you will keep saying it every time, I have trusted you for 3 years Harry, 3 god damn years. And how do you repay me? By going out, partying, getting drunk with some random girl then fucking her. Then you come home, give me that sexy little smirk of yours and I always end up forgiving you. Well not this time Styles. We are over" I said this as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I could cry, not now, I swallowed the lump starting to form in my throat and went for my coat, car keys in hands.

"Don't go!" He yelled, running after and turning me around to face him as I was about to open the door .

"We can work this out! We have for a long time come on babe we can figure it all out"

I stood up from my seat next on the window and went to put on my ripped jeans and combat boots.

" I love you!" He said before bringing his lips down to mine. Embracing us in a passionate kiss. I kissed back, how could I not? We pulled away for a short breath before entangling our lips once again. His tongue asked for entrance which I granted. I grabbed him the collar and brought him closer to me, his member rubbing agains mine. He roughly pushed me agains the wall, pulling away for a second to say Jump and I did, wrapping my legs around his waist. Somewhere in the back of my mind a voice was screaming that this was wrong. But he was so intoxicating. I couldn't turn it down.

His lips went from my lips down my jawline to my neck. He carried me up the stairs to our room, closing the door with his hips and gently dropping me in the bed"

My hair looked lime hell, I brushed it a couple hundred times trying to get it to work with me, but gave up and put it up in a ponytail instead , fixing my smudged make up from the night before a bit. My lips were swollen from the night before, reaching a hand to touch them more memories came.

His lips found their way back to my lips, he kissed me so roughly I knew they would be swollen in the morning. I flipped us over so that I was on top. Taking off my sweater and his shirt following not short after. I brought my lips down to his collarbone,a low moan escaping his lips as I kicked off my boots and he unclasped my bra. I trailed my tongue down his torso, licking his nipples in the way all the way down to his happy trail, I fumbled with his belt buckle but managed to get it off, along with his pants and briefs. I made my way back to his lips as he flipped us over so he was on top. Taking off my jeans and panties, before I had time to breath he slammed into me, letting a load moan escape my lips

I walked to the door and shot one last look to the man sleeping behind me before leaving the room.

"HARRY!" I screamed with every thrust, his face was pure concentration. Sweat start to form at this forehead. Every thrust was stronger and went deeper than the last ,sending shots of pleasure like I'd never experienced.

"HARRY I AM GOING TO---" I didn't get to finish my sentence as he slammed in one last time, stronger than ever, bringing both of us to our climax

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and made some tea before picking up my car keys and pulling my coat on.

After that he pulled out, wrapping his arms around me, his slow breathing and heartbeat were like a lullaby. I knew what we did was wrong. I wanted to break thing off with him. I HAD to break it off with him. He probably thought that after sex I would forget how many times he cheated on me, how many times he broke my heart. But I couldn't do that. I don't want to be around him anymore. I didn't want our daughter to be born and raised around him. It would be hard work but I had to this on my own. I fell sleep, making a plan of how things would work out. I would figure it all out in the morning

I shook my head at the memories, thats all he had to be from now on. A memory of the past. I walked to my car, my bags already in the trunk from the nigh before.

A silent tear streamed down my cheek as I turned the ignition on, I wiped it out and smiled at the 5 month old currently growing inside me. I drove away from our house, I did what was best for us, it had to be done.