3

__________

_________

   She let cold air of the night hit her coverd skin, the sound of the engine fill her ears and whole being. She looked straight wondering where she will stop this time.
   She loved to ride the motorbike, especially at night when the busy road was clear and no one was around to watch. She had a group of people that she usually did this with, but every night, mid their ride, she stopped. She stopped at different spots and looked around. She was curious and hungry for more than the big city.

"Kitsune! We are going for the next gas station, you coming?"

   She heard one of the guys shout at her so that she can hear him. Her real name was not Kitsune of course, but they gave her this name because of the weird helmet she had. And maybe because at ever masked festival she wore a kitsune mask.

   She got of the main road not replying to the guy as he got his answear and drove past her.She noticed a few alleys that leaded to shrines. Noticing one that was no longer looking like it was taken care of she decided to go see for herself.

   She didn't belive in Gods that much or prayed to them, but she was curious of such things.
  As (y/n) reached the top she saw a small shirne almost collapsing. She was curious of the God who was supposed to take care of the place.

   As she walked towards the praying zone she made a lot of noise while her heels tocuhed the rotten wood.

"Anybody here?"

   She laughed at her own question. She doubted that anybody would come around that area, not even homeless people would wanna cross that path.

"What a filthy God...leaving it's home to such depravation. I don't know for what people prayed down here, but your job was useless. I am so sorry for all the people who put fait in you."

   She heard a brach crack but didn't tought too much of it. As it was probably a stray animal.

"But i, Kitsune, will pray to you. I will pray to you to help me find a body worthy of my soul. To kill me in this human form and reborn me into something i was meant for"

   She heard another crack and now she was sure someone was there.

"DO YOU HEAR ME GODS? SPARE ME, KITSUNE, OF THIS FILTHY BODY AND WORLD. GIVE ME A REASON TO PRAY TO YOU "

  As she shouted to the sky she felt a grip on her hand turning her head to meet a pair of purple eyes who inspierd fear and terror.

   She looked at the man in front of her. It was a tall slender man with beautiful features and long white hair. His long nails were digging into her skin making it bleed, but she was too charmed by his looks to even move.  She glanced at the top of his head noticing a pair of white fured ears. What is he she tought to herself being suddenly more curious than she has ever been