9.

a/n: hi so i found this adorable picture of jaden ( shown above ) and i felt like it needed to be seen soooo yeah 🥺

hoe 🙂:
baby please
read

hoe 🙂:
i know your seeing these
read

hoe 🙂:
just let me explain. i promise you'll understand.

i look down at my phone...

me:
you have five minutes...

hoe 🙂:
so mads has been going through a tough time lately and the last thing she needs is horrible thoughts in her head telling her no one loves her. i was trying to comfort her. it's you i want. i promise. i swear. pinkie swear...

me:
well knowing you and your baby self, you could never break a pinkie swear. so i guess i believe you j ...

tears filled my eyes. i really had doubts in that boy. how could i doubt him? after all he is perfect. i was in bryces room while we were texting. i guess that loser didn't have to guts to say that shit to my face. bryce walked in. " hey sis! i loved your post " he said, pulling me into a tight hug. i hugged him back " hey bryce... " i say. " yeah ? " he asks, pulling away from our hug. " j and i made up " i say. " thats awesome! " he says. " yeah yeah, but i wanna know... what has mads been going through ? " i ask. he lets out a soft sigh and sits on his bed, leaving me a spot to where i could sit beside him. " well recently her parents got in a car crash. she was always a daddys girl, keep in mind. well her mom was the abusive parent. they were on the way to her therapist actually... and her mom hit her dad, making him swerve into the side of a tractor trailer, the car went under the truck and it was crushed. front to back. it's insane her mom came out alive. they tried to save her dad but nothing was working... she um... well she was holding her dads hand when he passed away. " bryce says. " oh my god... i shouldve never gotten mad. he was just trying to comfort her " i say. " no, no gem that doesn't make it right that he kissed you and then said it meant nothing " bryce says. " i know bryce. i'm just trying to see the bright side. i want to love jaden. i want things to go well with us " i say. i wasnt worried about bryce getting mad or protective, he only does that when he knows i'm hurt. " i understand " he says. i hug him tight. he pulls out of our hug after a minute. i look at him like a sad puppy. he chuckles and says " well go get your man!!! ". i nod and run to j's room.

————

i knock on the door. " who is it? " i hear the adorable and familiar voice. " gem " i say softy. " come in " he says. i walk in and quietly shut the door behind me. he quickly stands up and engulfs me in a hug. " i-i'm so sorry. i should've never said that. i just want her to be happy without me. while i'm happy with you " he says, i can tell he's fighting back tears. " it's okay bubs. just come lay with me, okay? " i ask. " ok " he says, sniffling his nose. i lay down on his bed and he comes and lays beside me. he wraps his arms around my waist and i scoot closer to him. we lay like that for a while before putting on a movie. he puts his head on my chest and i start to play with his hair. " j? baby are you awake? " i ask. no response. i slightly laugh and continue to mess with his hair. i soon stop and wrap my arms around his body. i watch the end of the movie, and by the end, he himself was awake. " how was your nap " i ask. " quite comfortable " he says. " get used to it, because your stuck with me babe " i say. we both laugh. " wanna go take some insta pictures? " he asks. " uhhh, of course! " i squeal. we both get dressed and then head out, hand in hand.

——-

" SO FUCK ME LIKE A ROCKSTAR " jaden and i both yell / scream. we start to laugh. his hand gradually finds its way to my thigh. i smile and sit my hand on his. we arrive at the beach location we're taking pictures at. before i even know whats going on, jadens carrying me and running over to the water. " j-jaden s-stop " i say through laughs. he throws me in the water and falls in with me. we both come up and laugh. i kiss him. when we stop, i say " you know your a dickhead, right? ". he playfully roles his eyes at me and kisses my cheek. we walk up from the water and take some pictures. we decide on the ones we want to post, and do just that.